Sick of all this Ricky Williams talk | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sick of all this Ricky Williams talk

Originally posted by bills711
Everyone of you guys are saying how Bledsoe stats show she's just an average QB. Have any of you been looking at Ricky Williams stats. His stats are just average with one of the best O-Lines in the League. Now he's in Miami with one of the worst O-Lines in the league. So I don't see his stats increasing.

Look at his YPC and look at everyone elses there are 10 RB's that have a greater YPC then him. I'm only mentioning players that had 1,000 yards or more. Besides E. James because everyone knows he would have easily hit 1,000.

Ricky Williams 4.0
Priest Holmes 4.8
Ahman Green 4.6
Shaun Alexander 4.3
Marshall Faulk 5.3
Curtis Martin 4.5
Edgerrin James 4.4
Jermone Bettis 4.8
Anthony Thomas 4.3
Garrison Hearst 4.8
Dominic Rhodes 4.7

His stats ain't much better for a RB that Bledsoe stats for a QB.
Also Bledsoe stats decreased when he lost his weapons now he has them with Buffalo. Williams had one of the best O-Lines and had good passing game in NO. Brooks had about 3900 yards passing.

Bledsoe also brings leadership to Buffalo.
ricky williams, whether he does good or not, it will give fiedler a chance to pick his receivers, ricky is always a threat!

Re: Re: Re: Sick of all this Ricky Williams talk

Originally posted by relive1972

I'm so glad a Saints fan wandered in and posted this. I get so tired of unknowledgable people talking about what an excellent OL the Saints had for Ricky to run behind. If that were the case, they wouldn't have dumped nearly all of their OL starters from last season, and they wouldn't be considering Spencer Folau an upgrade.

Codename 47 is not alone in his thinking. If you go to a Saint MB, you'll find that most Saints fans say the same thing about their OL. In fact, a lot of them feel Ricky will get 1500 yds or more behind a Miami OL that is much better than what the Saints had, giving their Saints a #1 pick in return.

Excellent post Codename 47

Thank you, 1972..

I'll tell you, when your LT gets nicknamed "turnstile" and the guard next to him keeps tripping your QB because he got his behind pushed back 5 yards, you know you OL is not even close to being good, much less one of the best.

My ultimate goal is to have 1 Bill's fan just admit he was wrong. I really thought I had it on this one, but he made up stats to fall back on, dispite knowing that I made his original post look stupid. I really don't understand why they are so pig headed. I was over at BBI and i was pulling stats out of my ass and Moulds80 caught me on it. I admitted my fault, and we went on talking. Anyway they will see how wrong they are soon enough when we make the playoffs for a 6th straight season, and they are sitting home watching hockey.

Hey Dajesus can I have your permmision to post up that good post you threw at this guy over at BBI? Get back at me, If you want credit I will put your name up with it also or if you want I can keep it anonymous.....

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Hey Dajesus can I have your permmision to post up that good post you threw at this guy over at BBI? Get back at me, If you want credit I will put your name up with it also or if you want I can keep it anonymous.....

Please do! I don't care who gets credit for it just as long as they can see the truth.

Back
Top Bottom