Sideburn: Kennedy's 3rd dirty play this season... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sideburn: Kennedy's 3rd dirty play this season...

Originally posted by Ducken
Well my friend, I would say that if you REALLY think that was a good hit, you need to read the rules and understand why that rule is in place. Not only could he have hurt CC very bad, but he could have done some damage to himself. We are very fortunate that niether play was badly hurt on that play. That is the type of play that puts both players out of football. And if you are a true fan than you should find that type of hit unaceptable.

IMHO, a player who chooses to make that type of hit should be suspended for 4 games or if he injures a player with that hit be suspended for 4 games or until that other player recovers which ever is longer. So if he puts someone out of football with that hit, then oh well his playing days are over also.

And yes I would feel the same if it were a Dolphin that made that hit. There is NO place in football for that type of play.
Umm, until a couple years ago, thats what football was about, if you didn't want to get hit you played soccer

Re: not again..

Originally posted by FFiB

on of those Pee-Wee Leaguers....hey I got a friend for you.

lmao

FFiB is :evil:
Yeah pee wee league thats it, what was I thinking

Re: Re: not again..

Originally posted by sideburn

Yeah pee wee league thats it, what was I thinking

Here's an idea, why don't you stop being a homer Bronco fan for a minute and quit trying to defend your player and try to be a fan of the GAME ok?

Now, the hit was wrong no matter if it's in the rule book or not, it's a moral thing, you don't go out there to intentionally injure someone, he knew it was wrong, and before you defend him, think about this, he could have easily broke his own neck leading with his helmet like that and who gives a **** if it was legal a few years ago or not the point is that they see the potential of serious injury to both players invloved.

And to be honest with you, and this is not smack. You come off like a complete ignorant asshole by defending this guy.

If a Dolphin player had done that I'd be just as pissed, and i wouldn't go to the other teams board to provoke argument about such a obvious visious hit and make myself look like an ass.

Try to be a fan of the game because without it you'd be WATCHING soccer.

Bro, you're a moron pure and simple if you believe that hit was OK, and should be sanctioned by anyone. Who cares what was OK a couple of years ago; there's a reason it's been banned now! A couple of years ago it was OK to segregate blacks from whites (I'm not comparing the gravity of the two, just making an analogy) so are you saying that that should be OK now simply because it was "a couple of years ago."

Wake up and get a clue; that was as dirty a hit as there is in the NFL and I look forward to Kennedy getting fined AND suspended!

Anyways, as said before congrats on your win, hopefully we meet in the playoffs!;)

and if and when we do Chambers will get revenge by lighting him up!

Cheering for a dirty hit. Are you sure youre not from Philly? Sounds like one of their classless fans. Again, if thats how he's coached to tackle, it's poor coaching. Otherwise, hes just a head hunting pud puller thats gonna get crack backed and lose his career when someone retaliates for his cheap shots.
But Hell, maybe youre hoping he'll be another classless retard like Romanowski was. In the end, its all the same. Guy with a little talent trying to make up for it in other ways

Re: Re: Re: not again..

Originally posted by Hellion

Here's an idea, why don't you stop being a homer Bronco fan for a minute and quit trying to defend your player and try to be a fan of the GAME ok?

Now, the hit was wrong no matter if it's in the rule book or not, it's a moral thing, you don't go out there to intentionally injure someone, he knew it was wrong, and before you defend him, think about this, he could have easily broke his own neck leading with his helmet like that and who gives a **** if it was legal a few years ago or not the point is that they see the potential of serious injury to both players invloved.

And to be honest with you, and this is not smack. You come off like a complete ignorant asshole by defending this guy.

If a Dolphin player had done that I'd be just as pissed, and i wouldn't go to the other teams board to provoke argument about such a obvious visious hit and make myself look like an ass.

Try to be a fan of the game because without it you'd be WATCHING soccer.
And I care what you think I look like because of why exactly? I am a fan of the game...Just a small part of it has gone downhill, it's bad enough you can't hit a quarterback, now they say don't hit a defenseless receiver...WTH? Every time they go for a catch they're defenseless...How about we abolish all defense and turn it into the Arena league, I mean thats what the fans want isn't it...?More scoring and crap, or atleast thats the spill you get from the head office....

Originally posted by MoFinz
Cheering for a dirty hit. Are you sure youre not from Philly? Sounds like one of their classless fans. Again, if thats how he's coached to tackle, it's poor coaching. Otherwise, hes just a head hunting pud puller thats gonna get crack backed and lose his career when someone retaliates for his cheap shots.
But Hell, maybe youre hoping he'll be another classless retard like Romanowski was. In the end, its all the same. Guy with a little talent trying to make up for it in other ways

:lol: Little talent....He had every major college record When at Arkansas until Roy Williams came along..He hits hard...Sure sometimes he misses and hits the head, but a guy's not going to change direction in mid-air...btw, show some knowledge...They aren't taught tackling 101 in the pros...They picked that up years before...

I know how many times he's been fined. The first one was a bs fine and is on appeal anyway. I say he'll get fined atleast two more times this year... This league has become pussified. What would you be saying if say Thomas made a nice hard hit on say McCaffrey that when Thomas was in air and Ed came down and lowered his and got hit??? Point is Chambers is paying for lowering his head, I'm sorry he got hurt, I truly am, Hell he's on my fantasy football team, but I'm still standing by that if he wouldn't have lowered his head that shot is to the chest, It's not the fact that he led with his helmet, it's that it hit the BOTTOM of the face mask, Wilson led with his head and drilled RW backwards two yards, no penelty cause it hit on the pads. Anyways, as said before congrats on your win, hopefully we meet in the playoffs!;)
what if this and what if that, didn't happen. your man did do a cheap shot, therefore a fine should be levied!:yell: :fire:

ya know i think its time i took back what i said. a guy on cyberhigh, horsesense happens to be a friend of mine and i wouldn't put the broncos team down. then you classless morons come over with your crap, I"M GLAD YOU LOST! wish it were by 200, but 2 still puts another L in your loss column. LOLOLOL

fyi sideburn!

Un-Friggin Believable!!!!

What a coaster ride. I told the Bronco season ticket holders, "you cant beat us with Field Goals" And when Elam hit his final I heard those same guys laughing their asses off at me. Needless to say my heart sunk! Well, the old saying, he who laughs last----I LMMFAO!!!!! They hated me. They will hate me for a very long time. LOL!!!
Without a doubt, the best pro game Ive ever witnessed live.

To the credit of the Bronco fans around me they really gave Kennedy the thumbs down. Guys, that was soooo bad to see live. There was talk at the time for a huge fine and suspension.

BB

Re: Re: Re: Re: not again..

And I care what you think I look like because of why exactly? I am a fan of the game...Just a small part of it has gone downhill, it's bad enough you can't hit a quarterback, now they say don't hit a defenseless receiver...WTH? Every time they go for a catch they're defenseless...How about we abolish all defense and turn it into the Arena league, I mean thats what the fans want isn't it...?More scoring and crap, or atleast thats the spill you get from the head office....

Im glad Randy McMicheal pushed away Kenoy kennedy while he was trying to appoligize to Chris Chambers when he was helped off the field while Bronco loser FANS was booing him....Kennedy's stupidity will cost him his job soon in the NFL hopefuly soon !
What a loser with no heart for the game.Someday he'll get the same licking!NO DOUGHT!

What kind of FAN would cheer when a player is down for 5 minutes or more!.... Your no FAN of the game if you do!

:lol: Little talent....He had every major college record When at Arkansas until Roy Williams came along..He hits hard...Sure sometimes he misses and hits the head, but a guy's not going to change direction in mid-air...btw, show some knowledge...They aren't taught tackling 101 in the pros...They picked that up years before...

He didnt miss...he aimed for the head. He launched himself and lowered his with a purpose in mind. And for that he deserves to have his knees broken.

BTW, i have played the game also and have some knowledge. Youre always being taught or you stop developing as a player. If he was taught how to spear before now, its only thru Gods good graces he isnt a cripple right now.

And youre still a classless buffoon. And with that, i'm done with you

:monkey: Sideburn
:monkey: Scum Kennedy

Re: Re: Re: Re: not again..

This post just proves my point that you haven't a clue and you have never played the game of football.

Ok post your so called "playing experiance" :rolleyes:

Ok now go down to your local HS and strap on the helmet. (some one will show you how) Run a post pattern go up for the catch so the safety can crack you helmet to helmet, then comeback and talk, if you can.
Hey they should legalize the clothes line and face mask again!

I have played on the Popwarner, High School, and College levels (and in the Millitary) and on every level you are taught
1.) to keep your face up and your eyes on the target
2.) lead the target and hit with your shoulder
3.) then wrap em up and drag 'em down.

Well, Kennedy...
1) Lowered his face and led with the top of the helmet.
2) Aimed for the Head with his helmet AND
3) Brought his forarms up to help brace himself against Chambers chest. Further proof that he wasn't going for the tackle.

On a local radio show today they had Ronnie Lott on there and even the biggest hitter and toughest guy to play the game (IMHO) came out when asked about that hit and called it a dirty hit and said that Kennedy should be suspended for the rest of the year. And thats coming from Ronnie Freaking Lott.

Back
Top Bottom