Sign Kenyan Drake | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign Kenyan Drake

All of this shows we had a lot of good talent on the team the last few years. However, they were coached by total idiots in Gase and Philbin and never reached their potential as a result.

He has under 500 yards. We need a Derik Henry type runner

So, is it safe to assume that with Drake's performance in Az the Dolphins net a 5th rounder instead of 6th? It was never publicly announced what the conditions were, but I can't see Drake doing any better than he's done in Az.

Havent read the thread, and dont want Drake back...

I just had this funny thought that if they were to let Grier go, he probably wouldnt find a job anywhere to prove anyone wrong... :lol:

Thats it...

Thats all I had to say...

Drake is a complementary RB. He is no bell-cow and there will be RBs in the 4th-5th round with his exact skill set.

OK, I get some of the folks here who get annoyed when someone makes numerous threads like "We shouldn't have cut (insert name here)". But you know what else is annoying? When we cut or trade someone and some of the fanboys here act like that player is hot garbage. I would have loved to have kept Kenyan Drake, but it sounds as if there was no chance of Drake and Miami's front office coming together. Drake is going to be a nice piece of that Arizona offense, but I have confidence in our front office and Coach Flores in bringing in some new playmaking running backs this April and beyond.

He has under 500 yards. We need a Derik Henry type runner

Drake has 750 rushing yards, despite the slow start in Miami this season. He has 300 yards in the past two games alone. I do agree I would prefer a big back... AJ Dillon type in the draft.

This man was criminally under utilized, mainly featured as a passing down back he was never able to build momentum as a three down back. Arizona is using him correctly and he's showing why he can be a lead back. Literally everyone we traded away has had a career year sans Kiko Alonso and Tunsil.

Sometimes you need to look in the mirror.
Ever thought that him not being utilized correctly was Drake's fault? We started negotiating with him/his agent this offseason and made a last ditch effort in October and his agent did not return our phone calls. The Dolphins did right. If someone does not want to be here why play him. You are only risking injury and subsequently lose any kind of trade value.
He didn't want to be on a 4-win team and is now on a 4-win team. I am sick of players who only think of themselves.

In the mean time I am moving this thread to the General NFLForum as Drake is not part of this team and will not be part of this team.

There are reports that Drake had issues with punctuality. That's not going to fly with this coaching staff trying to build respect and a winning culture. Of course there are the rare exceptions that defy this simple rule but Drake isn't good enough to get away with it.

Just shows that so many here that down played Drake are chuckle heads and dont know ****

Let’s also get Tannehill and Wake back while they’re at it. Dump Flores and get Gase back.
Like player performance and value has anything to do with coaching performance?

That doesn't make any sense.

There's no way Tannehill or Wake are coming back but potentially why wouldn't a complementary player like a Stills or Drake?

Back
Top Bottom