Sign Kenyan Drake | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign Kenyan Drake

His agent never responded to our offer before he was traded. That ship has sailed. Lots of fresh talent coming out in the draft this year.
Cool so let's spend all of our draft capital replacing what we traded away and hope they pan out as good or better?!

That's how it goes around here. As soon as a former player has a good day then these silly threads are made. Of course, Drakes played other games and no threads...
That's one way to look at it or another way could be the reality of the matter... we split reps between Drake and guess who... Kalen Balage... let that sink in and tell me why?

All our draft capital? He didn’t want to sign here... what part of that did you miss?
Source?

Yes, all of our draft capital. We need to replace a pro bowl safety and a pro bowl LT. We're already behind the 8 ball considering first round draft busts are a dime a dozen.

Source?

Yes, all of our draft capital. We need to replace a pro bowl safety and a pro bowl LT. We're already behind the 8 ball considering first round draft busts are a dime a dozen.
Dolphins wanted to sign Drake to a contract extension last month, but his agents never responded to Miami’s offer. Drake has said he hasn’t asked for a trade, but his disinterest in a new contract with the team left the Dolphins believing he doesn’t have a long-term future here.

Source?

One pick on a RB isn’t all our draft capital. We will also be bringing in FA’s. Not every hole is going to be filled with a draft pick.

Correctly? He has had 2 games produce like 70% of his numbers. Okay he had an 80 yard run today, so what? If you take that run out I would wager he averaged Around 3 yards per carry the rest of the game
But this is ok. If you hit some home runs here and there that’s fine. But you are a complimentary piece which is what I thought he always was. Nice player but not a bell cow. I would have liked to have kept him for the big play ability he gives you but reality is someone was going to over pay for him in FA. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom