Simmons will return kicks this week!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Simmons will return kicks this week!!

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I can't wait to see some new blood out there!!

linkzilla scroll down....

Oh yeah, BTW.....Griese will start too.

Thats some good read thanx for the update. I hope they get Simmons more involved....

I am really suprised about this since they have always talked of Simmons being the backup PR and Minor being the backup KR. I guess they are hoping for a big play since we know Minor and Rogers are solid if not spectacular

thats cool. i'm glad simmons is getting some love. i was looking at hs PS stats and they completeley OWN everyone who attempted to return anything. this guy could be a superstar. i hope he gets it done on returns and maybe (doubtful) he'll get 1-2 plays at WR.

gotta wonder/expect that if they run plays for #83 on O, they w/b Flanker screens or reverses or the like

I wanna see something happen but I just don't see it getting fixed with Simmons. Rogers can do just as well, anyone can when they block for ya.

Nice to see ythat Wanny is at least changing things around to look for a spark. I like the move and hope that SS makes the most of his opportunity.

I do not like the move...we brought Rogers in for a reason and he is not getting the blocks to do his job...Simmons won't do any better...I do not trust him out there. Remember last year in the Raider's game???

Rogers was doing okay, not spectacular but okay. I think Simmons was activated because they plan to use him in the passing game. Griese probably has more familiarity with him than because of practice time.

Rogers was not terrible, but he wasn't great either. Maybe it is a good idea to see what Simmons can do. I think Simmons should get some time on the field, and this is a perfect opportunity to see what he has.

The Dolphins will look to shake things up on special teams by giving Sam Simmons a shot at returning kickoffs. The Dolphins rank 21st in kickoff returns.
this from that article.....fairBLANKS ;) J/K man.

Does this mean Simmons will be the #1 guy this week, or will he just get some opportunities??

I remember watching that preseason game, where Simmons returned either a kick or a punt---he was moving so very fast it seemed like! It'd be great to see that again!

Back
Top Bottom