Sinorice Moss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sinorice Moss

Danny1339 said:
Height

5-7 7/8 -- Lacks ideal height for a high-round WR prospect.

Weight

183 -- Possesses marginal bulk for the position.

Speed

4.30 -- Is one of the fastest prospects (regardless of position) in this year's draft class

To short!

Go tell that to Steve Smith...

Canadi-Phin said:
I completely agree, especially in our offense where we are trying to go deep alot. he would give us the true deep threat. I just wonder if we would have a chance at him.

I think we won't take him in the first. Cutler will be gone. By the reports there is no way he makes it past Arizona. So that means we may have to look at QB in the second, like Croyle so we'd have to hope for Moss in the third, which isn't happening. Only way is if Croyle is gone in the 2nd and we decide to try for Whitehurst in the third, then Moss would ahve to be available for us. Why isn't the draft this weekend. I just can't wait.

Ps. I'm not to concerned if we get him just scenarios in which he would be available to us.

yeah i dont think theres any realistic way we get him, i see him as an early 2nd rounder...

Orlando Alzegueri(sp) has been saying Sinorice has been uncoverable in practices. According to Orlando, the coaches had to stick a Miami db on him (name escapes me) in order to keep him from getting deep. Also, the QBs are having a hard time adjusting to his speed and are constantly over/underthrowing Sinorice on deep routes.

Take it for what it's worth.

Slot

We have a very good slot reciever in Wes Welker. Sinorice Moss does not bring alot to the table as far as what type reciever we need (almost strictly a slot guy). If we go WR in the 2nd, I would look more towards Avant or possibly Travis Wilson whom both can play slot or outside. Wilson in particular is rising. I think it is more likely depending on what happens in FA that we spend a 3 or 4 on someone like Jonothan Orr, Steve Smith, Skylar Green or Brandon Marshall (whom is definetly climbing the charts). As for Skylar Green he is more physical than Moss and is not near as small...just as short though....

amir7 said:
id love him, but no earlier than the third, he would be an excellent slot reciever

Back
Top Bottom