Skip bayless and matt moore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Skip bayless and matt moore

jphandal

Starter
Reaction score
So i am bummed like all of us should be with this team but interesting what skip bayless said about matt moore on mike and mike today: Basically saying that he didnt understand why go for flynn when matt moore played lights out for us last year even stating that out of all the teams that tebow could go, cle, jax, mia..he didnt thing tebow couldnt beat matt moore for the starting position.

Take this with a grain of salt. Just interesting.

Skip (22 hours out of every day) Brainless is a broken clock - but even they're right twice a day!

.. at least the Flynn part b4 time moved on.

Bayless is clueless but I believe Philbin viewed Matt Moore as equal to Flynn which is why he did not sign with us.

People get upset when times are uncertain. We don't know if Flynn would've been the answer. We don't know if Garrard has anything left. We don't know how Matt Moore would fare over the course of the season. Uncertainty scares people. We have to let everything play out to really know if the team is screwed or not.

I tell you Bayless gets it right sometimes he had interesting things to say about Flynn as well too bad he has such a man crush on Tebow I mean in an unhealthy way.

I saw that this morning as well. I'll be honest, Bayless has a such a woody for Tebow, I was shocked that he would say Tebow couldn't come here and win the starting spot. And that Matt Moore played really well last year.

Make no mistake, Skip Bayless' man crush on Tebow is no different than Merrill Hoge's unexplainable hatred of all things Tebow- a calculated plan to generate interest, ratings and publicity. Think about it- how famous were these guys before last season, and now they're celebrities within the nfl world, solely for their extreme positions on Tebow. Hate to break it to you, but wrestling is fake, too.

I love how the daily posters on here are calm and composed. The offseason posters are always crying and yelling fire..If Miami wanted Flynn they would have given him an amazing offer..the guy still has to beat out Tarvaris Jackson.. Seattle was not willing to give him the keys...He played 2 decent games..2?!??!? Moore played his heart out for us last year..My only problem is that Marshall was his target...and now he is gone.

Moore did not play lights out. He played ok, when there was absolutely no pressure. 13 fumbles in 13 games is not lights out.

we didnt want flynn b/c philbin AND ireland must see Moore as equal.

i cant stand how media speculation always becomes fact and then people go nutts when it doesnt happen.

just b/c the media said manning or flynn to miami did not mean there was EVER any truth to it on either side. perhaps philbin saw the tape on moore and liked him, and did not like marshall. SURPRISE. the media does not know all.

Ryan Fitzpatrick =50 million lots gauranteed

Mark Sanchez = extended for lots

matt moore = 2.5 mil Ireland is friggin brilliant if you ask me. oh reggie bush for a swap of 6th rounders. oye!

Ryan Fitzpatrick =50 million lots gauranteed

Mark Sanchez = extended for lots

matt moore = 2.5 mil Ireland is friggin brilliant if you ask me. oh reggie bush for a swap of 6th rounders. oye!

does 6-10 fall under brilliant as well? or even 6-7 if you want to take out the henne games?

Back
Top Bottom