Skip bayless and matt moore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Skip bayless and matt moore

does 6-10 fall under brilliant as well? or even 6-7 if you want to take out the henne games?

how about 6-6 as a starter or winning 100% of their games while starting in 75% of them while ranking 4th in long ball accuracy, 12th in QBR and having lost less fumbles than Bradford, the same as Flacco and 1 more than Rivers, Roethlesberger and 2 less lost fumbles/turnovers than Sanchez. And these guys didn't have Columbo guarding their flank or Marshall dropping 4-7 end zone passes.

beyond that an argument can be made that Moore actually uplifted bad and mediocre teams:

148n6nr-1.jpg

If Moore is equal to Flynn then why is he only making 2.7M this year and this is hislast year on his contract. Thats not equal.

If Moore is equal to Flynn then why is he only making 2.7M this year and this is hislast year on his contract. Thats not equal.
dude, that means ****. so u think the amount of money a players contract is, means he is better than another player?

jamarcus russell's rookie contract was bigger than tom bradys 1st contract, and im sure many others. what the **** does that mean?

matt flynn is not better than matt moore, and when flynn is an avg at best qb in seattle this year ( if he beats out jackson) ull see that. no one says moore is canton bound, but flynn is not better.

I'd be willing to bet a matt flynn led seattle team, wins more games than a matt moore led miami team in 2012.

I'd be willing to bet a matt flynn led seattle team, wins more games than a matt moore led miami team in 2012.
i know that a matt flynn led seattle team will not be in the playoffs this year, which is most likely the same for the fins.

both qbs will most likely be in the same spot come the last day of the season.

although i hope the fins surprise, but with trading away marshall, having zero offensive weapons, it will be very very hard.

Ill tell everyone one thing.. None of the Qb's we brought in so far, not named Manning, would beat out Moore in a fair Qb competition.

how about 6-6 as a starter or winning 100% of their games while starting in 75% of them while ranking 4th in long ball accuracy, 12th in QBR and having lost less fumbles than Bradford, the same as Flacco and 1 more than Rivers, Roethlesberger and 2 less lost fumbles/turnovers than Sanchez. And these guys didn't have Columbo guarding their flank or Marshall dropping 4-7 end zone passes.

beyond that an argument can be made that Moore actually uplifted bad and mediocre teams:

Awesome post Vaark, but there are soooooo many on here that won't let facts get in the way of their chicken little saga.

People get upset when times are uncertain. We don't know if Flynn would've been the answer. We don't know if Garrard has anything left. We don't know how Matt Moore would fare over the course of the season. Uncertainty scares people. We have to let everything play out to really know if the team is screwed or not.

I Can assure you, this team is screwed at wide receiver

I will only be upset about the Flynn situation if he turns out to be like Brees and we are still looking for a Quarterback.

we didnt want flynn b/c philbin and ireland must see moore as equal.

i cant stand how media speculation always becomes fact and then people go nutts when it doesnt happen.

Just b/c the media said manning or flynn to miami did not mean there was ever any truth to it on either side. Perhaps philbin saw the tape on moore and liked him, and did not like marshall. Surprise. The media does not know all.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom