'Slap in the face' | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'Slap in the face'

adamprez2003 said:
That's basically what he said. I'm sure Jon Runyan is going to love blocking for McNabb from here on out

Actually its not what he said at all maybe you should rewatch it?

Alex22 said:
Actually its not what he said at all maybe you should rewatch it?

I read what he said. Trust me, he's gone in two years. He just lost the Philly fans. The organization is going to have to start getting ready for trading him in 2007. He'll have this year to prove he can regain the mantra of leader but if he has any problems, the media, the fans are going to turn on him like Jack The Ripper. He basically guaranteed this is his last year with Philly

BrazForPhins said:
McNabb sucks.
Theres nothing that says McNabb "sucks"...Cause he sure doesnt suck as a player.I just think he could have been more clear when he said it was "black on black crime" with the T.O issue.

finzforever3000 said:
Theres nothing that says McNabb "sucks"...Cause he sure doesnt suck as a player.I just think he could have been more clear when he said it was "black on black crime" with the T.O issue.

there's nothing saying it, I'm saying it. It's my opinion, McNabb sucks to me, overall. He's full of himself and part of the problems Philly has.
I'm not gonna say much cause I'd violate the TOS here,I'd rather have TO than mcnabb, I hate him, that's it.

BrazForPhins said:
there's nothing saying it, I'm saying it. It's my opinion, McNabb sucks to me, overall. He's full of himself and part of the problems Philly has.
I'm not gonna say much cause I'd violate the TOS here,I'd rather have TO than mcnabb, I hate him, that's it.
And youre entitled to your opinion.I will go on record saying Ive never really cared for him either but I respect him as a player.I was just commenting on this "black on black" crime thing.Oh yeah and you cant tell me that there was anything worse in that situation than T.O.McNabb could have probably done more to quell the situation but T.O made his own choices and sent that team spinnin'.

BrazForPhins said:

how anyone can hate McNabb more than Owens is astounding to me.

Rocky Raccoon said:
how anyone can hate McNabb more than Owens is astounding to me.

cause at least Owens isnt a *****, a *****, a fake. Owens also has ten times the heart McNabb does.

1st *****=female dog
2nd *****=something a women has

Nappy Roots said:
i used to like mcnabb, hes a dumb ****ing douche now.

you coudnt have said it any better....

I feel exactly the same way....I even rooted for him after he was verbally racially attacked....

but the turning point was when he made some comments about the AJ Feeley trade....that was when i started hating him....he's becoming very arrogant

Whatever DM feels, TO was so wrong bringing up crap like that during the season. All he has to say in No comment or something to that effect.

It is sad, TO has awesome talent, throwing your QB under the bus is a stupid thing to do.

I know TO had a hard childhood, and Those things can affect your relationships your entire life.

That is why, (great revelation), I dont want him on the fins.

I just hope after football TO doesnt end up hurting himself.

Maybe being out of the spotlight will cure his ills, I just hope he ends up well.

I didn't read every post in this thread, so if my point is redundant, I apologize.

McNabb is supposed to be the team's leader? Then why didn't he take TO aside and talk to him 'man to man?' The 'talk to me like a man' BS goes both ways. McNabb needs to grow up and TO needs to review the definition of team.

Alex22 said:
I know what your saying, I just dont think it makes him a bad person or anything, lots of people probally feel that way but he just said it

Racism is a real thing so I guess he is just sensitive or defensive about it, if we all lost everyones respect for saying a stupid thing, none of us would respect each other

Absolutely correct! Congradulations!!!!! Your comments regarding this issue has proved that racism DOES exist. Problem is, one party seems to defend racism, justify it, and dismiss it as being an issue.

If Tom Brady (or any white man for that matter) said something along those lines, correction, even suggested something like that, he'd be kicked out of the NFL.

This is BS. How can you guys defend this guy, or rationalize his statement?

C'mon Alex22, say it. Mc Nabb is racist! Oh sorry, only white people can be racist!!!!!!!!

Because of my statement. I will now be banned from this site, thus proving my entire point.

The stupidest thing I have ever heard. He said why couldnt TO have said he would have rather played with Vick, Culpepper, or Brooks. Thats probaly because one none of those players are anywhere near Mcnabb himself talent wise and Two because none of those guys have proven **** in the NFL except that they dont know how to win. I mean come on its Farve sure he might have played like **** last year but he is one of the greatest players to ever step on a football field and to even put those players names in a catergory with him is just f-ing stupid and annoying. I personally see nothing wrong with what TO except for it was in the middle of the season. But that would be like someone in the NBA saying we would be a better team if we had Jordan, or Wilt, Magic, Jabaar. Well no **** you would be better no matter who you play for. Or if Chambers would have came out and said well Miami would be a better team if we had Marino in his prime playing qb

Back
Top Bottom