sleeper team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sleeper team

Originally posted by TedDanson
<<<<<AFC gotta go with the Colts though they only had 1 bad year, so them being a sleeper is questionable, but not playing the Fins will really help them. >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Miami plays at Indy in week 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but not playing the Fins twice will really help them ;)

Re: Why Minnesota sucks

Originally posted by TedDanson
1) there defense even by adding Bromell and Mixon still sucks. They have no secondary.

2) Detroit may suck, but even they beat Minnesota last year.

3) Moss only plays when he wants too and is a headcase. Talk about cancer?!?!?! Moss is it.

4) Cullpepper has yet to show he can stay healthy for a full year.

5) Mike Tice is an unproven head coach who will have his growing pains like most new coaches do. Look at Gregg Williams in Buffalo.

6) they MIGHT sign thsi guy. Or they MIGHT sign that guy. Until they do I look at the roster now and they suck!

7) They might be 9 mill under the cap, but who is out there to sign that will make an impact? All of the top names have been signed up for the most part.

Unless they trade for Marshall Faulk or Edge James, this team will go 3-13 next year.
does your opinion change now that they signed Hunter Goodwin ?;) :lol:

OK TEDDY,

I can see you know nothing about the Vikes, but we'll see in January 2003 if the Vikes truly are to be 3-13. Don't be a chicken sh*t and not show up on the boards then!

Originally posted by chambers84
OK TEDDY,

I can see you know nothing about the Vikes, but we'll see in January 2003 if the Vikes truly are to be 3-13. Don't be a chicken sh*t and not show up on the boards then!

Bah I'll call it now and have the pride to be here after the season. Vikes don't make the playoffs.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Carolina Panthers
N.Orleans Saints

Both teams should be better.
NO better but Playoff ?

Carolina will still suck

What about San Diego? They've been really quite this off season from what little I've seen.

I'm still laughing at everybody saying SD were actually going to do well last year!! how many times did people make fun of me and laugh in my face in bars when they were 4-1(?) and I was still predicting their demise??? oh the sweet sweet laughter of the "I told you so!!"

I'm just saying this, remember how many teams that have been rather quiet in the off season and how far they've went during the season.

I just don't like the quiet one's, they scare me! haha

San Diego will be good because they have improved their OL (Cory Raymer and hopefully Jacox) with FA and are going to get a great OT in Williams or McKinley (Unless Jammer falls in their laps). With Tomlinson and Brees back there, they will improve immensely. They still have Curtis Conway and Dwight and will add another playmaking WR in the second round. Plus, they have a good TE in Stephen Alexander and Brees loves to hit the TE.
Their defense looked pretty good last year though they were inconsistent. Look for them to mature this year and dominate.
They have four picks in the first 70 so watch out.
This will be an exciting young team to watch.
I dont think they will be 13-3, but you will enjoy watching this team in January.

This draft just supported my thesis that San Diego is going to be the sleeper team. Plus, Donnie Edwards. Look out.
Jammer, Fonoti, and Caldwell.
All three will start this year.

Back
Top Bottom