22. Patrick Laird / California / 6'0", 205

23. Tre Watson / Texas / 5'11", 195

24. Aeris Williams / Mississippi St. / 6'0", 215

25. Tony Brooks-James / Oregon / 5'9", 190

26. Keion Davis / Marshall / 6'1", 210

27. Squally Canada / BYU / 5'11", 210

28. Terence Williams / Houston / 6'2", 222

Last edited:
Don't know much about a lot of these guys but Jacque Patrick is a handful and can catch pretty well too. He'll be productive in the NFL, I believe.

Don't know much about a lot of these guys but Jacque Patrick is a handful and can catch pretty well too. He'll be productive in the NFL, I believe.

Love him. One of my favorite backs in college football.

J-doll - what are your thoughts on Bryce Love

You can't watch a Stanford game without seeing this kid being walked to the locker room with an injury. It's literally every single game. He's always hurt, and can't break a tackle. He just can't do it.

Do you feel like he'll find the space a little easier in the NFL? Can he be dependable?

Also, how about my little man D.J. Knox - I've been trying to tell people for 2 years this kid is one of the most underrated and under-utilized RB's in the country. He's got some MJD in him. He should get the ball at least 20 times every single game. But he never has.

J-doll - what are your thoughts on Bryce Love

You can't watch a Stanford game without seeing this kid being walked to the locker room with an injury. It's literally every single game. He's always hurt, and can't break a tackle. He just can't do it.

Do you feel like he'll find the space a little easier in the NFL? Can he be dependable?

Also, how about my little man D.J. Knox - I've been trying to tell people for 2 years this kid is one of the most underrated and under-utilized RB's in the country. He's got some MJD in him. He should get the ball at least 20 times every single game. But he never has.

Yeah, Love is tough for me. Obviously love his burst, but he does seem to get hurt a lot, and I'd like him more if he showed more in the passing game. It's not like Stanford doesn't have a recent history of using their RB's in the pass game, so it makes me wonder why his opportunities have been so few. It's the main reason I was so (relatively) low on Ronald Jones II. To draft a RB high in today's NFL, I think he needs to contribute in the passing game, and it's not like Love's frame positions him well as a blocker.

Haven't focused on Knox, but he obviously looked really good vs OSU. I'll give him a better look and get back to you.

Yeah, Love is tough for me. Obviously love his burst, but he does seem to get hurt a lot, and I'd like him more if he showed more in the passing game. It's not like Stanford doesn't have a recent history of using their RB's in the pass game, so it makes me wonder why his opportunities have been so few. It's the main reason I was so (relatively) low on Ronald Jones II. To draft a RB high in today's NFL, I think he needs to contribute in the passing game, and it's not like Love's frame positions him well as a blocker.

Haven't focused on Knox, but he obviously looked really good vs OSU. I'll give him a better look and get back to you.

I think it's because of JJAW and Kaden Smith. That's where you want your passes going - especially against the looks that Stanford's offense gets. Combined with the fact Love hasn't been able to stay on the field to contribute much to anything.

I don't see any top runners in this Senior crop of RB's. For me, this is the type of class where you have to evaluate all the other areas a running back has to be solid in to see starting snaps at the next level. Pass protection and picking up blitzes, along with character. That's what it's going to come down to with this class. Damien Harris doesn't have any special qualities as a runner, but his ability to never make a mistake in the passing game is why he sits at the top of my Senior RB board. And they don't come any more solid in terms of character.

I think it's because of JJAW and Kaden Smith. That's where you want your passes going - especially against the looks that Stanford's offense gets. Combined with the fact Love hasn't been able to stay on the field to contribute much to anything.

I don't see any top runners in this Senior crop of RB's. For me, this is the type of class where you have to evaluate all the other areas a running back has to be solid in to see starting snaps at the next level. Pass protection and picking up blitzes, along with character. That's what it's going to come down to with this class. Damien Harris doesn't have any special qualities as a runner, but his ability to never make a mistake in the passing game is why he sits at the top of my Senior RB board. And they don't come any more solid in terms of character.

I'm still working my way through the RB's, but I agree that I haven't seen anyone who is a better overall player than Harris, and I like that he's a no-nonsense runner with the ability to make people miss and run through arm tackles. He plays the position like a grown man.

Most Underrated: There's several in my opinion, but I'm going to say D.J. Knox - he's the most under utilized.

Most Overrated: It's Bryce Love. He can't keep from sustaining injuries to his lower body.

I doubt he makes a big splash in the NFL but there's a bright future in broadcasting for Harris. I can't think of a more well spoken college player. Oddly comfortable in front of a camera ... it sounds almost rehearsed.

Jordan Scarlett is RS Junior so he may be back next year, but I think there is a lot of value in the late rounds for him. I'm biased but I really like the Florida back field.

Jordan Scarlett is RS Junior so he may be back next year, but I think there is a lot of value in the late rounds for him. I'm biased but I really like the Florida back field.

Scarlett is gone when this season is over. He belongs in the top 3 here on my board in terms of pure physical talent. He might end up there by the time the draft rolls around.

The issues for him are off the field. Which is why he started out low here and has worked his way up all season. He's got more room to move up. But there's a lot of solid character dudes in this Senior crop of RB's, that can also play a little football themselves.

Scarlett is gone when this season is over. He belongs in the top 3 here on my board in terms of pure physical talent. He might end up there by the time the draft rolls around.

The issues for him are off the field. Which is why he started out low here and has worked his way up all season. He's got more room to move up. But there's a lot of solid character dudes in this Senior crop of RB's, that can also play a little football themselves.

That's absolute a concern, but he has straightened himself out this year, been a model student by all accounts. He's shown smarts in getting his head down and focusing on the fact that this is his one chance to make something of himself, don't screw it up. He's got great size, you are right and that's going to push him up draft boards, but the character concerns will push him back down, I suspect 4th or 5th round, and if someone gets him there it's great value.

I'm still working my way through the RB's, but I agree that I haven't seen anyone who is a better overall player than Harris, and I like that he's a no-nonsense runner with the ability to make people miss and run through arm tackles. He plays the position like a grown man.

Let me ask you something - how does Cameron Scarlett as a better pro running back than teammate Bryce Love hit you?

Back
Top Bottom