Slowest 40 in the draft......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slowest 40 in the draft.........

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Doesn't anybody know the slowest player at the combine whened clocked doing the 40?? Any position it doesn't matter. When someone finds out, pencil them in as one of Miami's picks this year.......it would be an almost lock!!

He was slower than John Navarre (Michigan)

I started a post a while back questioning Rivers' mobility and was assured that he was mobile.

How about the intelligence test?? Can someone find the dumbest player out there?? We'll draft him too.

the slowest I have seen is

Jared Lorenzen
NFL Position: Quarterback
College: Kentucky
Class: Senior
Ht: 6-3
Wt: 288
40: 5.28

he was slow
Shawn Andrews
NFL Position: Offensive Tackle
College: Arkansas
Class: Junior
Ht: 6-4
Wt: 366
40: 5.35

Originally posted by nick19991
he was slow
Shawn Andrews
NFL Position: Offensive Tackle
College: Arkansas
Class: Junior
Ht: 6-4
Wt: 366
40: 5.35

I would hope he'd be slow, I wouldn't want to see a 366 lb person run a 4.5 40, that would be like trying to tackle a damn bus!!

What funny is Lorenzen the slowest QB rushed for almost 100 yards in a triple overtime game this year. Speed and mobility are two completely different things. Both rivers and lorenzen are very mobile qb's.

In the Kentucky game they called about 6-8 QB draws near the end. The defense couldnt bring him down.

The 40 is a time where you start at a dead stop then run forward. When playing QB in the pocket, you are already moving around a little bit, you aren't at a dead stop unless you don't have any pressure what-so-ever.

hey im 305 and run a 5.2 looking to break 5 second barrier before i graduate college. APPALACHIAN STATE BABY

Back
Top Bottom