Slowest 40 in the draft......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slowest 40 in the draft.........

Char-Ron Dorsey of FSU ran a 5.93 a couple of years back. This year the slowest guy was Kurt Sigler whose average....AVERAGE...was 5.9

Sometimes I wonder what the average guy's time would be in the 40. I've never been timed, but I'd like to see how I stack up.

Yeah, but when I went into High School I was only 5'7 and had no shot at QB, so coached tried to convert me ta a DB. I instead chose to play soccer, and since soccer and football are both in the fall where I went to high school I couldn't play football anymore. Funny thing is I play flag football, and I play every position on the field it seems.

Originally posted by Scrappy
Sometimes I wonder what the average guy's time would be in the 40. I've never been timed, but I'd like to see how I stack up.

i ran a 4.7 in 10th grade, in 1989. i was a WR.. if you want to call it that.. but if you have to actually have a ball thrown to you to be considered a wr, then i wasnt really a wr.

Originally posted by Tatonka

i ran a 4.7 in 10th grade, in 1989. i was a WR.. if you want to call it that.. but if you have to actually have a ball thrown to you to be considered a wr, then i wasnt really a wr.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Is that because they didn't have confidence in your ability

How about the intelligence test?? Can someone find the dumbest player out there?? We'll draft him too.

Not to knock on you Chambers84, but one of the dumbest players (as far as the test computes) ever to take the intelligence test was a QB from Pittsburgh that we drafted. He worked out ok I guess.

The two slowest at the combine were:
OT Kurt Sigler ran a 5.85 & 5.79
OG Shannon Snell ran a 5.79 & 5.75

I ran a 4.5 and was the most retarded slot(I was too tall and too big) WR SoCal ever saw.

i ran a 5.6 or something like that when i played TE last season for high school JV....but i had a teammate (played OT, worst blocker i've ever seen besides Todd Perry, lol) who i swear ran in the 8 second range, that has to be the slowest time ever for anyone who isnt like missing a leg or something, haha.

Back
Top Bottom