SNF Patriots vs Ravens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SNF Patriots vs Ravens

Same.

I don't think there are many teams in the AFC to take them out during the playoffs, especially considering they almost have home field guaranteed.

Patriots offense is the weakest it's been in years. Brady has no interest in being hit at all anf finally that defense is so vunrable to runs.

They will still win the Super Bowl I'm sure. But at least Belichick will be denied the undefeated season for another year.

I don;t think there is another team in the league that can play that type of smash mouth FB against the Patriots.

The ***triots were exposed tonight and now every team has a blueprint to beat these ****suckers! My wife told me, "Why are you cheering so loudly for a team you don't care for the Ravens? I said they are kicking **** out of the ***triots 37-20! She said, "Oh **** yeah I hate them too." **** the ***triots!!! I love her so much she is exactly like me!! GO DOLPHINS!!!

The ***triots were exposed tonight and now every team has a blueprint to beat these ****suckers! My wife told me, "Why are you cheering so loudly for a team you don't care for the Ravens? I said they are kicking **** out of the ***triots 37-20! She said, "Oh **** yeah I hate them too." **** the ***triots!!! I love her so much she is exactly like me!! GO DOLPHINS!!!
Giving everyone a blueprint doesn't mean everyone can execute that blueprint. Fact of the matter is most teams won't be able to do what the Ravens did.

I see MAYBE two teams that might be able to beat the Pats for the rest of the regular season. Sadly both those games are in New England and we all know how well thr Pats are protected at home.

Brady sucks when pressured and has to throw over 10 yds...No accuracy at all as has been true for many years now
Priceless seeing the goof Edleman fumble the game
Should have been a total blowout without the Ravens coughing up ball twice

Back
Top Bottom