Snoop and Others Comin to Town | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Snoop and Others Comin to Town

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Tryouts scheduled

Ex-Oakland tight end Marcus Williams is trying to re-start his NFL career with the Dolphins.

Williams, who claims to have suffered a brain injury when punched in the face by Raiders linebacker Bill Romanowski last August during a fight in practice, is one of four players scheduled to work out today for the Dolphins.

A second-year player from Washington State, Williams missed the entire 2003 season after having his orbital bone broken by Romanowski. Williams recently filed a lawsuit against Romanowski seeking $3.8 million in damages.

Quarterback Ricky Ray, who led Edmonton to the 2003 Grey Cup, and wide receivers Marvin Minnis and Winston October are also slated for tryouts.

Snoop Minnis baby! Hope he's over the injuries. Man that guy can burn.

Man, I was hoping it was Snoop Dawg comin' to town! :lol:

Could you imagine him after a TD: He calmly strolls into the endzone, walks over to the ref, hands him the ball, nods, and says "Fo Shizzle my ref-nizzle, dats six baby." He's exactly the kind of spark this team needs! :roflmao:

P.S. I don't really like Minnis all that much, too injury prone, poor hands, and the guy has the longest neck of any player in NFL history; he looks like a friggin' giraffe!

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
longer than merton hanks?

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
a longer neck than....Steve Grogan!!!

Have you guys seen Minnis!? His neck is longer than most people's arms! I worry that, ever time he steps out onto the field, someone's going to hit him along the 42 square feet of surface area he calls a neck, and decapitate the poor kid. :eek: Yes, it's that long! :lol:

Snoop Dogg would be an ideal receiver. He's real tall heh. Actually I believe Snoop use to play ball in high school.

He now coaches a pop warner team and keeps his playbook full of whacky plays under lock and key.

Snoop Minnis can run man. He'll probably be injury prone but if we had a QB who could throw in stride, Snoop could run straight up the seam from the slot and burn.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

Snoop Minnis baby! Hope he's over the injuries. Man that guy can burn.

Snoop is a VERY talented receiver who still has upside. The Chiefs just had bad luck with he and Sylvester Morris. If this guy can stay healthy, watch out..

Originally posted by Cranx
Man, I was hoping it was Snoop Dawg comin' to town! :lol:

Could you imagine him after a TD: He calmly strolls into the endzone, walks over to the ref, hands him the ball, nods, and says "Fo Shizzle my ref-nizzle, dats six baby." He's exactly the kind of spark this team needs! :roflmao:

P.S. I don't really like Minnis all that much, too injury prone, poor hands, and the guy has the longest neck of any player in NFL history; he looks like a friggin' giraffe!

Naw...second longest neck. Remember Merton(sp?) Hanks, formally of the 49ers.

The guy had to have the digestive system of a snake. It would take him 3 months to digest a steak with a neck that long.:lol:

:rofl: GAWD...17-0...I posted before read all the replies. Glad someone else remembers Mr. snake neck Merton Hanks.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Winston October, poor guy
:confused:

anyway - he is a return guy thru and thru
A year ago, the speedy October was left off of the Eskimo's Grey Cup roster. He had played 16 games for the club during the 2002 CFL season and returned three punts in the Western final against Winnipeg. But when it came time for the big game it was deemed that support for running back John Avery, who was nursing a sore hamstring, was more important than October's ability to return punts and he found himself in street clothes cheering from the sidelines.
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/031113/6/vi20.html

Snoop Dogg is about 6'6/110 :tongue: . He played receiver(JV) at one point in high school, like when he wasn't a Crip. He recently coached the football team that his son plays for.

Back
Top Bottom