Snoop and Others Comin to Town | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Snoop and Others Comin to Town

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Snoop Dogg is about 6'6/110 :tongue: . He played receiver(JV) at one point in high school, like when he wasn't a Crip. He recently coached the football team that his son plays for.

haha, I don't think 110 is "football material" at least for the college and pros anyways.

Snoop would light a fire under Wanny's arse. Sign him up for assistant coach.

As for Snoop Prime Minister, I would love to see if this guy could stay healthy for a change. He may not be a #2 or even #3 WR(though he can be a 3), but he is capable on making plays any time he's given the chance.

Snoop Dogg is about 6'6/110 :tongue: . He played receiver(JV) at one point in high school, like when he wasn't a Crip. He recently coached the football team that his son plays for.

There's so many jokes I can come up for the crip-gun-totin' Snoop-coaching son's team that i couldn't choose one. It's a funny mental image tho.

Did this thread get hijacked or what?

:eek: CK looses control of what are usually thought provoking threads.:lol:

Snoop would light a fire under Wanny's arse. Sign him up for assistant coach.

As for Snoop Prime Minister, I would love to see if this guy could stay healthy for a change. He may not be a #2 or even #3 WR(though he can be a 3), but he is capable on making plays any time he's given the chance.

The only fire I could see Snoop Dogg lighting on the sidelines would be the one under his blunt!

:bong:

Originally posted by Cranx

The only fire I could see Snoop Dogg lighting on the sidelines would be the one under his blunt!

:bong:
Nah...he "supposedly" doesn't smoke anymore...that might explain why he sold out. AOL commercials?...come on Snoop, let us remember you for Doggystyle, not that

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Nah...he "supposedly" doesn't smoke anymore...that might explain why he sold out. AOL commercials?...come on Snoop, let us remember you for Doggystyle, not that

Supposedly.. Snoop, Ludacris, and Redman(yeah RIGHT, Redman? Bullsh*t) stopped smoking. :up:

Back
Top Bottom