so how do we beat the Pats? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

so how do we beat the Pats?

Wake and Suh need to be huge and force a turnover, and our secondary needs to come up with one too. Drake needs to average 4+ a carry. Cutler can only throw coverage picks on deep shots, nothing that affects field position. We have to play virtually penalty free.

Don't turn the ball over
Don't commit stupid penalties on both sides of the ball
Front 7 has to play the game of the year and actually execute their assignments.

Easy!

Oh, here is one that always bothers me...

Stop RUNNING on 2nd and 1. Christ, its a free play, take deep shots on 2nd and short, run the ball on 3rd and 1.
It'd be a free play if getting 1 yard was a guarantee. But Miami has consistently shown they can't do that. So, it's not a free play.

It'd be a free play if getting 1 yard was a guarantee. But Miami has consistently shown they can't do that. So, it's not a free play.

If the odds of getting 1 yard are the same as the odds of getting 30 yards, why not?

We can run our bubble screen on 3rd and 1 if he wants.

By game planning.. havng your dbs all be on the same page.. understand situations in the game.. by having athletic linebackers who can stay with backs in space.. by letting a saftey roam and keep eyes on the qb..
Drake could not hold on to the damn ball last time we played these guys they know that... they will trick Cutler with switches and already knowing what 3 routes we run based on down and distance.
I like this new O line though Pouncey looked good last week before injury

I forgot to mention. Adam Gase, be ready for a fake punt, onside kick, those things you aren't ready for-Be ready for.

I forgot to mention. Adam Gase, be ready for a fake punt, onside kick, those things you aren't ready for-Be ready for.
He's not even ready for regular game planning.
Has an Adam Gase team ever scored on the first drive? And how many times have they prevented a score on the first drive? They seem to come out startled to be playing a game in 90% of the games.

We have college refs ref the game. This is a primetime game and no way the NFL refs will be allowed to call the came legitimately. "Roger, hey it's Bob. Listen, d ont forget to make that phone call we talked about. ;) wink wink. We are playing Miami on primetime if you know what I'm saying. "
"No problem buddy. Thanks for the raise."

Back
Top Bottom