So how many of us are Bronocs Fans this weekend? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So how many of us are Bronocs Fans this weekend?

How dare you Direspect the patriots by rooting against them! Remember-- Every time after you are done making love, you must aplologize to your partner for not being Tom Brady. And Don't forget to pay your Dues at the United Churches of Tedy Bruschi....

You bet i'm rooting for those Whole Food Freaks!!!! Go Broncs!

I would rather have my eyes ripped out and be skull fornicated by a silverback gorilla than to watch Tom Brady hoist another Lombardi trophy!!

finjim said:
I would rather have my eyes ripped out and be skull fornicated by a silverback gorilla than to watch Tom Brady hoist another Lombardi trophy!!

:sidelol:...I wouldn't go that far but pretty close.

Go Patriots!! beat those damned Donko's into disgrace. Beat them by FOUR touchdowns! just beat them down...

I'm pulling for the Broncos to beat the Patriots, but I have to go with the Colts to win the AFC. For the NFC I'm hoping for the Panthers.

Man I dread to hear how great Tom Brady is on espn for another week.

finjim said:

All while being repeatedly nailed in the nether region with a sharpened spatula! Yeah, same here.

I'll actually be rooting for those Patsies....

Gotta respect a team that can do what they have done...if they win this weekend...LOOKOUT!!!

Sorry - I'm rooting for the Patsies. Reason: If we can't be in the playoffs, then I want our division to do well. Nothing like being a team that can't make the playoffs from a weak division.

This has nothing to do with the Patsies, but the AFC East.

Bill C said:
Sorry - I'm rooting for the Patsies. Reason: If we can't be in the playoffs, then I want our division to do well. Nothing like being a team that can't make the playoffs from a weak division.

I agree..except for the Jets....My dislike for that team and its fans goes beyond any afc/division loyalties.

Come On Denver You Can Do It I Hate The Patsies I Hope You Kick The Hell Out Of Them Mike Shanohan Run Up The Score On Them Just Do It......

Bill C said:

I could get with that but really my motives are selfish. I do not like J-ville or Denver and I want Payton to be the one to take down the Pats. That makes it pretty easy as long as the Colts cooperate by beating the Steelers... not an easy task.

Back
Top Bottom