So how many of us are Bronocs Fans this weekend? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So how many of us are Bronocs Fans this weekend?

The Pats must fall...........not rooting for the broncs ( I only root for the Phins) just rooting against the Pats

DBoston80 said:
Is it "un-Finfan" like for me to sorta root for the Pats???

I understand every year I always cheer for the AFC East to represent after the Dolphins are no longer in the picture. I know that it is somewhat sick, but I have always done it.

I live just outside of Denver, and I've been going around work saying "GO PATS!" My co-workers look at me funny and make some remarks, but I have to be loyal to the AFC east, (except for the $#@&*Jets). Deep down, I really don't care, cause I'am a Dolphins fan and a fan of no other team.
BTW, two of my co-workers have this bet going on.......if the Patriots win, then he has to WALK around the OUTSIDE of the house naked, and if the Broncos win, then she has to do the walk.

Yeah, I'm going to buck the trend too. Living in the Denver area I have to root for the Pats (not so much root for the Pats as wishing Denver to lose). These people are way too ahead of themselves out here it's sickening. Plus, the way I look at it is how great would it be to have the Phins dethrone the reigning SB champs when we take the AFC East next year?

steveincolorado said:
I live just outside of Denver, and I've been going around work saying "GO PATS!" My co-workers look at me funny and make some remarks, but I have to be loyal to the AFC east, (except for the $#@&*Jets). Deep down, I really don't care, cause I'am a Dolphins fan and a fan of no other team.
BTW, two of my co-workers have this bet going on.......if the Patriots win, then he has to WALK around the OUTSIDE of the house naked, and if the Broncos win, then she has to do the walk.

hmmm, pictures would be in order here Steve, unless she's skank... we're countin' on ya bro.

The Pats will win, it's all there for them to. the Broncos behind Plummer always choke in the playoffs and Tom Brady is the best playoff QB perhaps ever

I'm actually rooting for the Pats. That way, Miami will be the team to knock them off next year. Which they will do.

cnc66 said:
hmmm, pictures would be in order here Steve, unless she's skank... we're countin' on ya bro.

She's married, but her husband is in Alaska. She looks pretty nice but she might not go for the pictures though. I think she would go for the video thing instead.
I heard about some of her "parties".:)

I'm SO sick of seeing those stupid Coors Lite, and Diet Pepsi commercials. Maybe we won't see them anymore if the Pats get stomped.

I just hope NE has a bunch of completions because I absloutely, positively HATE when the Broncos fans yell IN-COM-PLETE after EVERY SINGLE drop. It drives me insane.

I've been having visions of Miami knocking NE out of the playoffs. I believe it will become reality.

I won't be unhappy if they are bounced this week, however.

With me it's a lose, lose. I may hate Shanahan as much as I hate NE.

Dredd1050 said:
I just hope NE has a bunch of completions because I absloutely, positively HATE when the Broncos fans yell IN-COM-PLETE after EVERY SINGLE drop. It drives me insane.

I've been having visions of Miami knocking NE out of the playoffs. I believe it will become reality.

I won't be unhappy if they are bounced this week, however.

With me it's a lose, lose. I may hate Shanahan as much as I hate NE.

Is that what they chant.... hmm, didn't know that. Yea, that is pretty annoying. Another thing that annoys me is seeing this big fat morons in the stands doing the "first down" thing with one arm, with a sloshin beer in the other :lol:

Back
Top Bottom