So I went to patriots practice today...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So I went to patriots practice today......

MR NFLFAN said:
Well only time will tell now won't it. He's what 4yrs older than Daunte so that would make Daunte like 71 yrs old :sidelol:

I thought Harrison was older than that :lol: maybe he was just so slow I assumed he was :tongue:

Alex44 said:
I thought Harrison was older than that :lol: maybe he was just so slow I assumed he was :tongue:

Well A player tends to get slowed down when he's loaded down with SB rings full of diamonds. :wink: Its not your fault because i know you wouldn't know about those things. :D

MR NFLFAN said:
Well A player tends to get slowed down when he's loaded down with SB rings full of diamonds. :wink: Its not your fault because i know you wouldn't know about those things. :D

So thats why Tom Brady choked in the playoffs!! Thanks :D

Alex44 said:
So thats why Tom Brady choked in the playoffs!! Thanks :D

Partly and partly because he was tired. Let me explain because again this is something you don't have experience with. When a QB plays 19 game seasons especially back to back he gets worn down. Last season he only had to play 18 unlike your team with its minimal 16 game seasons. :D

I'm assuming you are talking about local mediia saying Dillon looks great and I completely disagree and Maroney looked a lot better.

Brown42000 said:
I'm assuming you are talking about local mediia saying Dillon looks great and I completely disagree and Maroney looked a lot better.
Local media, fan reports, just about everybody besides you. You may not even know what number Corey Dillon is. :confused:

MR NFLFAN said:
Partly and partly because he was tired. Let me explain because again this is something you don't have experience with. When a QB plays 19 game seasons especially back to back he gets worn down. Last season he only had to play 18 unlike your team with its minimal 16 game seasons. :D

Dont worry you wont have to play more than 16 games very much longer :tongue:

Alex44 said:
Dont worry you wont have to play more than 16 games very much longer :tongue:

Probably not more than another 2 or 3 seasons! By that time the Jets should be ready to take over the east. :D

MR NFLFAN said:
Probably not more than another 2 or 3 seasons! By that time the Jets should be ready to take over the east. :D

:sidelol:

Only if they get enough #1 overall picks to fill all those holes :lol:

Corey is number 28 ******* and those reports you are hearing are local reports that then gets picked up by more major networks and then put that information in their own words. Dillon is done.

Brown42000 said:
Corey is number 28 ******* and those reports you are hearing are local reports that then gets picked up by more major networks and then put that information in their own words. Dillon is done.

Why do you expect a 10 yrs veteran to have the speed of a young rookie? Dillion can still hammer you with that stiff arm and he can still pick up the yardage running up inside. I wouldn't say he's done just yet maybe not as fast as Maroney but he can and will punish you and besides the duties in the backfield will be shared between the two.

Plus he wouldn't get laid out like Ricky Weed did :boohoo: by little 5'9" 190lb Asunte Samuel :sidelol: and he IS still playing football in this country. :wink:

What the hell does Ricky Williams playing in this country have to do with anything, and anybody can get laid out like that if you don't see the hit coming. Dillon will wear out fast this year and will not be starting by week 6 of the season. He will be used more for short yardage then anything else.

Brown42000 said:
What the hell does Ricky Williams playing in this country have to do with anything, and anybody can get laid out like that if you don't see the hit coming. Dillon will wear out fast this year and will not be starting by week 6 of the season. He will be used more for short yardage then anything else.

Ah I just threw in the Ricky stuff for fun. :sidelol: Don't try and tell me though he didn't see Samuel coming because Samuel took him head on.

Say what you want about Dillon but he'll be there the entire season. I expect who ever is picking up good yardage will be playing but I still don't see Belichick handing the job over to the rookie this season.

Ok Brownie, keep yapping that he's done all thats gonna do is make him more hungry to prove the doubters wrong. Corey is just heating up. And people thought Brown and Williams was good....Dillon and Maroney :evil:

Thats insane. Dont under estimate 'Sante hes a tough little guy :)

MR NFLFAN said:
Alex hows it going little buddy?

Harrison just plays intense football and I know you'd love to see him in a dolphins uniform. :wink:

He's a good safety, but Christ the guy tries to take people's heads off! I think he is on some kind of steroid, or he's insane.

Back
Top Bottom