So Incognito's Dad was right!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Incognito's Dad was right!!!

angry dolfan

Starter
Reaction score
He said Martin was a drug addict who tried committing suicide.

So far he's 1 for 1 and jury is still out on the other.

I'm convinced Incognito's dad has people post on this site for him. I'm so tired of this guy and his family it is ridiculous. I hope they go the way of the Kennedys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm convinced Incognito's dad has people post on this site for him. I'm so tired of this guy and his family it is ridiculous. I hope they go the way of the Kennedys.
They will whether they want to or not. Incognito is finished in this league. The other GM we used to have had his people on here too. Bus since he got canned, I haven't seen any posts nor threads from them.

They will whether they want to or not. Incognito is finished in this league. The other GM we used to have had his people on here too. Bus since he got canned, I haven't seen any posts nor threads from them.

I doubt it.

Somebody will give him a shot. It WON'T be us, but somebody will.

Your kidding right? Incognito is starting to look like the most 'sane' guy we had on this OL..

Your kidding right? Incognito is starting to look like the most 'sane' guy we had on this OL..

Incognito admitted to being on two pills of ecstasy but you say he is the sane one without a drug problem? I think you might be "sane" too if you think like that.

** Note the sarcasm porfavor. **

Incognito admitted to being on two pills of ecstasy but you say he is the sane one without a drug problem? I think you might be "sane" too if you think like that.

** Note the sarcasm porfavor. **

Thats not that bad considering you have a soft *** teddy bear drug addict in Jonny Martin and possible drug dealer in Mike Pouncey, but im assuming you'll wear your orange and aqua blinders and tell me Pouncey is a saint.

The Jef Ireland experiment is over. How they can't spot trouble with all their resources is beyond me. I'm one for taking chances and giving a second chance to people who display a maturity in their new found role but we sure missed badly on their character points.

He's only right if right is throwing your son's teammates under the bus to save your sons ass and cover for you son's piss poor behaivor

Incognito has a drinking problem. How the hell is that not a drug problem? Oh yeah, that's a socially acceptable drug. This ****ing country...

I dont think any one was questioning that Incognito may have a drug problem. I think the reason everyone pointing out Martin, is because he is the one pretending to be a saint and victim. Martin is the reason we are all in this mess. He drag Incognito in this and as well as others..

I wanted to throw up every time someone wanted to defend Martin, they will scream out "He is a Standford Alumni". So freaking what!!

His Dad obviously got his info from Richie and it may not be 100% accurate but you had to figure there was some truth to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom