So Incognito's Dad was right!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Incognito's Dad was right!!!

I'm convinced Incognito's dad has people post on this site for him. I'm so tired of this guy and his family it is ridiculous. I hope they go the way of the Kennedys.

and in fitting symbolic fashion, Martin and his family of ambulance chasers go the way of "Big Puzzy"

He said Martin was a drug addict who tried committing suicide.

So far he's 1 for 1 and jury is still out on the other.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. As much as Cog's dad may be an A-hole and a douche for going on a Fins forum, I'm starting to think there's some truth to some of the stuff he said.

Thats not that bad considering you have a soft *** teddy bear drug addict in Jonny Martin and possible drug dealer in Mike Pouncey, but im assuming you'll wear your orange and aqua blinders and tell me Pouncey is a saint.

join date in oct 2013 defending Incog...
where is your credibility in this special case?

Martin sucks. It's obvious he knew he lost his job for being a soft ass ***** when we signed McKinney. Incognito is over rated and also trash as a football player. **** both of them

I'm convinced Incognito's dad has people post on this site for him. I'm so tired of this guy and his family it is ridiculous. I hope they go the way of the Kennedys.

Wow talk about mental fantasy.

They will whether they want to or not. Incognito is finished in this league. The other GM we used to have had his people on here too. Bus since he got canned, I haven't seen any posts nor threads from them.

Your fooling yourself if you think they would post just to prop up Ireland. :wacky:

Back
Top Bottom