SO Lemme get this straight.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SO Lemme get this straight....

It's like dumping the Golden Girls for Victoria Secrets models. BOYAHHHH.

And Jennings is a professional. Goin to be a great model for those guys. I'd be a little concerned if Stills had the most experience in that group.

Lets see... Wallace/Hartline/Gibson/Clay for Stills/Jennings/Parker/Cameron????????

Wallace > Stills
Hartline < Parker, or Jennings
Gibson < Parker or Jennings
Cameron = Clay

I gave edge to Wallace based on career production, but what we see is what we get with Wallace, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Stills became a better WR than Wallace as soon as this season. I know Parker hasn't proved jack squat in the NFL so it's just my opinion but he is far and away a better WR than Hartline or Gibson, Jennings even though is old and has slowed down is also a much better option than those two. Cameron I think is a better target than Clay, but I put them equal because of injury history and uncertainty of Cameron. All in all we improved by a good margin IMO...Stills can be as good as Wallace as a deep threat, Jennings is a savvy route runner and will get open, and Parker can do some things that none of the other WR's we've had since Brandon Marshall can do.

If Stills puts up the similar numbers as Wallace the trade was a success. I believe he will.

Waiting to see those tweets of Tanny, Landry, and now Parker, out deep sea fishing!

Back
Top Bottom