SO Lemme get this straight.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SO Lemme get this straight....

QAgWTCgo9uKI0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We have probably the best WR stable in the AFC East. Gibson hit a wall and hopefully it stays there while he's with the Pats. Yes they have Gronk, but he showed signs of diminishing last year. The Bills have Sammy Watkins a true number one but that's about it. They have 7-Eleven Hogan come on and he killed us in the first game last year. Jets have Brandon Marshall and not much else unless you count Kerley. I'd say our priorities are shoring up the OL and getting a big back like Jay Aj and that will probably give us the best WR group in the division

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015RB.phphttp://walterfootball.com/draft2015RB.php

Ok, I'll pose the question..Tannehill 5,000 yards?

Don't laugh, he had over 4k last year with those receivers. If our defense can get teams off the field in 3 more often, that's more drives for Tannehill and his receivers. Add Lazor and Tanny's experience (Not to mention playing for a nice contract) and it is possible.

Fix the line, then I'll be happy. Improve the run defense marginally and we'll be a playoff team.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

If Jordan Cameron starts 14+ games, he is an upgrade over Charles Clay, easily.

I like Charles Clay, but IMO Jordan Cameron is special.

It's a badass WR corps. There's really no getting around that. Aside from Jennings who provides veteran leadership, they're all young and ascending. There may not be enough footballs to go around, but that's a lot of weapons. It's a shame that WRs are such divas because lack of touches will likely cause dissension. I seriously doubt a diva like Rishard is going to be happy fighting to be 5th WR.

lots of clean up... got some dirty work done... maybe we can have nice things!!!

Very happy with the WR situation now. Well done TannenHick.

Jennings and Landry = great leaders for this group

I cannot wait to see this WR corps take the field for the first time. We have something special here boys. Seriously, there's not a single question mark on the squad.

The great thing is we are drafting and building a wr corps that fits tannehulks game. Short to intermediate game, and we still have a guy who can break the defense over the top. Most excellent

Now that's a WR corps!

Remember how so many people were saying that we just can't replace those 10 TD's that Wallace had?? Well.....I see your 10 and raise you an extra 5.

Fix the line, then I'll be happy. Improve the run defense marginally and we'll be a playoff team.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Lets pray they clear La'el Collins while Miami is on the clock at 47.....this offense would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom