So.. Omar had food poisoning | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So.. Omar had food poisoning

Hope he recovers quickly
Yes, but only if he leaves Miami as soon after that as possible.

When I was on my cities Board of Health, I learned that food poisoning usually occurs within 8 hours of eating the contaminated food.

My best guess is he had a cold of some kind. That cold might have remained unnoticeable until he ate something which in conjunction with the cold, triggered the vomiting.

Last edited:
Yes, but only if he leaves Miami as soon after that as possible.

When I was on my cities Board of Health, I learned that food usually occurs within 8 hours of eating the contaminated food.

My best guess is he had a cold of some kind. That cold might have remained unnoticeable until he ate something which in conjunction with the cold, triggered the vomiting.
Thanks Ray.. Now I have to poop! lol

So Sushi from a Gas Station to be eaten later on on an extremely hot day...What could go wrong?

These are the people we're supposed to get our information from...Yikes!!

Omar Kelly had sushi on Thursday and fell ill at Saturday's practice. I am sure we saw him with paramedics around him in the stands. He had thrown up and was basically out of it. The Dolphins' doctor attended to him and when Omar came to, he told Omar that he missed Tua throwing two touchdown passes. Omar said, "word?" Dolphin fans thought that Omar passed out after seeing Tua throw those TDs. Lol Omar is not at practice today. I don't think the players will even know if he is there and most likely don't care either.
Odd, I’ve never heard anyone getting food poisoning 48 hours after they’ve eaten something.🤔

I kind of find it hard to believe that you could eat something on Thursday and suffer from food poisoning on Saturday from that. Myself I've always gotten sick within 3 to 4 hours from food poisoning the few times I'd suffered it. I'm betting it was his breakfast
Exactly. Food posioning will hit much sooner than two days later. I got it once and it was about 2 hours after I had been to open seafood buffet. I shuld have known better, but the family took me there for father's day. Last time I ever visited that establishment.

Idk why yall hate Omar so much. He has been pretty supportive of Tua while not being a complete homer. He has also had alot of positive things to say about the dolphins team as is currently constructed.

Omar the person I’m sure most people are fine with. Omar the gossip monger masquerading as a reporter…people tend to have a problem with that.

Omar Kelly had sushi on Thursday and fell ill at Saturday's practice. I am sure we saw him with paramedics around him in the stands. He had thrown up and was basically out of it. The Dolphins' doctor attended to him and when Omar came to, he told Omar that he missed Tua throwing two touchdown passes. Omar said, "word?" Dolphin fans thought that Omar passed out after seeing Tua throw those TDs. Lol Omar is not at practice today. I don't think the players will even know if he is there and most likely don't care either.

A fitting end to the man who spews diarrhea from his mouth for a living. Good luck in Pitt Omary. 😂

Back
Top Bottom