So, our team is just full blown talent? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So, our team is just full blown talent?

stop being so stuburn Ollie, the whole team was done before that game even started and you want to blame Trace?...Is wasn't a lack of motivation imo..the team had had a hard ending to the season with the travel and all and playing on a short week after a long trip before going back up to Jax was hard. Anyway, he's gone and you seem to be happy that he is. We'll never know if he'd have nade a difference had he stayed. I'm for one am looking to nest year but I think he was the leader on our team and most people would agree.

Originally posted by finfan54

We got Seau for more than just leadership. we got seau cus he is five times better than derrick rogers. we got seau cus he blitzes real well. we got seau cus offenses will be focused on him and what he does aside from zach thomas. We got seau cus he can change our scheme from time to time especially against west coast teams. Seau can still play. if anyone doubts that, they have no clue what they are talking about. the fact that he is 34 will hav eno bearing on the next 2 years. Jerry rice is playing football at 42. seau has the same type woirk ethic as Rice.

Well, that too....;)

Originally posted by Oliver

Hmmm so Trace as one of the leaders of the D was unable to motivate the players around him to play a better game, but he's was still a positive at that time for us in the mental toughness department?

Like I said, I don't buy it. If he was that kind of player they would of lost that game by less of a margin.

Oliver...

Ahh, but you dance around my point though. :tongue:

The blame is all on Jimmy's shoulders, he admitted it and watching the game, it really made sence.

They were physically hammered, all of the emotion and leadership in the world would not have helped that day.

excatly what I'm trying to say. Incredible that anyone would blame Trace and question his leadership abilities over that game!!

Back
Top Bottom