So what do you think the plan is against Donald?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So what do you think the plan is against Donald??

run at him keep and keep Tua away from him, chiropractor on sidelines...maybe an orthopedic surgeon as well

A few years back (diff coach and way diff personnel), they did a hell of a job against Khalil Mack. I am hoping that they can do thag but this pressure is up the middle not the outside.

Aaron Donald has 1 tackle and 0.5 sacks in 3 games and 10 tackles and 7.0 sacks in the other 3 games. What makes him dangerous is that he can wreck a game if he gets hot. He can also be a non factor if you bring the right game plan.

silly...

of course they are going to double him!

Rams will definitely move him around. Prob test Hunt.

We'll counter with Smythe on the outside of Hunt.

Could see some Cox action as well! Chop that rascal and

get him guessing where the attack is coming from.

But have 2 on him as often as possible.

What was Aaron Donald's stat line in the Patriots/Rams Super Bowl?
I didn't even watch that game. How did he do?
Something tells me, whatever NE did in that game that worked, Flores will try to duplicate in two weeks.

I'm assuming a lot of quick release and extra protection. Mike gesicki will have to have a huge game underneath to keep us in front of the chains.

TE (not gisiecki) in backfield to help with any leakage and lead blocking on runs. Always have quick dump off option. Hopefully long drives in hot sun to tire him out.

Back
Top Bottom