So What... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So What...

DPhinz_DPhinz

I cash reality checks....
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
it's preseason. I look for the silver lining in these games.

Positives

1.) Preston Williams...I'm leaving it at that.
2.) Rosen showed up and looked like he belongs.
3.) Playcalling for the offense.
4.) Run D was sound.

Negatives

1.) The o-line. What can I say about them that hasn't been said about war-torn Afghanistan?
2.) The pass rush...almost as bad as the o-line play...ALMOST!
3.) Poor tackling.
4.) To a lesser degree...Wilkins was so unimpactful that I stopped looking for him.

I'm pulling for Rosen so that we can trade out of the top 5 and get a Center, RT, and end in the first two rounds. I was going to put $100 on the over for season wins. I have a change of heart. take the under.

I> still love my Dolphins....

I don't agree with your take on Wilkins. He was strong. Took on multiple double teams. He was the clog on several plays and showed motor on others. Solid. I look forward to many years.
Yeah...the run D was solid. He was a part of that. He was simply a part of that is what I'm saying.

Preston Williams

After that game, how many Fin fans just added him to their fantasy football boards lol. I'm not expecting a lot out of this offense this year, but he might be worth a late round flyer.

GINK!! GINK!! GINK!!

I thought vanGINKle showed up pretty good. I think he will end up as one of our standout rookies. Has a kevin green vibe to him although he isnt quite as big as green was.

As much as I like Flores the timeout with just under two minutes left and not letting the clock run down was baffling.

Hopefully that is not a reflection of clock management skills moving forward.

First criticism I have of him since becoming HC.

After that game, how many Fin fans just added him to their fantasy football boards lol. I'm not expecting a lot out of this offense this year, but he might be worth a late round flyer.
As someone who routinely makes the playoffs in fantasy, I have one rule that I've followed for the last decade.... never, ever put Dolphins on your fantasy team. As Dolphins fans we always expect more than we get on the field and it hurts you in fantasy.

it's preseason. I look for the silver lining in these games.

Positives

1.) Preston Williams...I'm leaving it at that.
2.) Rosen showed up and looked like he belongs.
3.) Playcalling for the offense.
4.) Run D was sound.

Negatives

1.) The o-line. What can I say about them that hasn't been said about war-torn Afghanistan?
2.) The pass rush...almost as bad as the o-line play...ALMOST!
3.) Poor tackling.
4.) To a lesser degree...Wilkins was so unimpactful that I stopped looking for him.

I'm pulling for Rosen so that we can trade out of the top 5 and get a Center, RT, and end in the first two rounds. I was going to put $100 on the over for season wins. I have a change of heart. take the under.

I> still love my Dolphins....

Wouldn’t Wilkins be one if the reasons for the run defense being good???

It was just preseason game 1 but the run D was damned good last night.

Compare it to the usual gashing they allow with some poor slob of a LB making a dragging tackle 8 yards downfield (looking at you Kiko) and things are looking up. If they can keep it up.

The pass rush and pass defense otoh....

As much as I like Flores the timeout with just under two minutes left and not letting the clock run down was baffling.

Hopefully that is not a reflection of clock management skills moving forward.

First criticism I have of him since becoming HC.
It’s preseason for everyone including our rookie HC who is also learning

They sort of hinted that Fitz will get more snaps get week. I wonder if they switch up the roles with Rosen getting first team snaps and Fitz taking over 2nd team.

Wouldn’t Wilkins be one if the reasons for the run defense being good???

Yes, but so would Jerome Baker, Davon Godchaux, and Akeem Spence. Out of those four names...Jerome Baker was impactful.

Back
Top Bottom