So when does the Moss talk begin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So when does the Moss talk begin?

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
ESPNews reports the Minnesota Vikings are testing the market to see what kind of interest other teams would have in Vikings WR Randy Moss

Unlike the Washington Redskins, somehow we can't afford much...so its no use

I heard the Redskins are front runners to get TO and now I guess they are giving up a 1st Next Year for Randy.

:jk:

Originally posted by Phins34
Unlike the Washington Redskins, somehow we can't afford much...so its no use

Maybe we can package a DE O-Gun and DB S. Madison trade???... Maybe not, because I'm not sure how it all works. I love the idea of WR R. Moss in Miami though....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Also in that ESPN nes tidbit it was said that Moss more than likely isn't going anywhere. This rumor can be squashed like a fly at a BBQ.

thats tangible, considering those are two of the Vikes primary needs...but still isnt going to happen

Although I tend to agree with Chambers84, if someone would have told me in December/January that Portis would be traded and playing elsewhere I would've told them they had more than one screw loose. An offensive gem in their prime and under contract, I guess anything can happen.

that what i was thinking we should give them ogun, madison and a compensation pick. i think it would be good for both teams and if we let madison go we clear about 7 millon in cap space already.

man, just think ricky,randy,feeley,moss and chambers=unstopable

Originally posted by chambers84
Also in that ESPN nes tidbit it was said that Moss more than likely isn't going anywhere. This rumor can be squashed like a fly at a BBQ.

That's a big fly then-

The Minnesota Vikings apparently have come to the conclusion they will be better off without wide receiver Randy Moss and quietly have been trying to gauge his trade value, ESPN and the Sporting News reported, although coach Mike Tice told the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, "I ain't trading my best player."

Moss would like a new start and has given the Vikings a list of a few teams he would be willing to play for. Tice has made repeated attempts to appease Moss during Tice's two years in charge, but Moss is believed to be unhappy with team management and the offensive game plans, the Sporting News reported.

Taken from http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4426178/

Goes on to say Tice called Randy 'nuts' and Randy is upset and wants out. So we'll see. It's no rumor, it's more like murmuring heard from Moss.

Back
Top Bottom