So when does the Moss talk begin? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So when does the Moss talk begin?

This Moss leaving Minnesota crap was brought up yesterday. And again it will be stated that since 1999 Minnesota has sold out every home game, all because of #84. Moss is disguntled about some comments Tice "supposedly" said and that's all. It's the norm for the media to make a big deal out of something like this because of the "superstar" Randy Moss is.

MOSS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE.........AND THAT'S THEM BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE CHAMBERS84 SAID SO!!!!

Can we now talk about who Miami is "really" going to get at WR via FA or the draft!?!?!?

Originally posted by chambers84
MOSS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE.........AND THAT'S THEM BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE CHAMBERS84 SAID SO!!!!

Please tell me you're going to give a Bills fan a Stone Cold Stunner and then shotgun a six-pack. :chair:

Let's just please let this one die:

News
It's time to end the Randy Moss trade rumors before they go any further. When asked about the published reports that Moss was on the trading block, head coach Mike Tice laughed it off, telling the St. Paul Pioneer Press: "Trading Randy Moss is not something that anyone is looking to do."

No, Moss isn't going to be traded

Originally posted by phunwin

Please tell me you're going to give a Bills fan a Stone Cold Stunner and then shotgun a six-pack. :chair:

If he won't I will! :bombyou:

Oh, by the way - :billsbite;

Exactly!! Why would you rid of a plyer that has scored 77 TDs in just 6 seasons!! You be smoking crack!!!

Back
Top Bottom