So who are these "Unnamed Players" Anyway????? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who are these "Unnamed Players" Anyway?????

The whole team got their asses handed to them in Buffalo. A look in the mirror is needed before blasting your franchise QB.
A lot of teams will have that happen in Buffalo. Tua himself was atrocious in Buffalo.

Tua sucked all year. The rest of the team played pretty well. The team won 10 games while Tua sucked in most of them.

Probably DeVante Parker he's turned into a real bitch since getting that contract and he needs to humble himself quick. I love him but and supported him more than most here but he was clearly in his head all year. Anytime a defender did anything Parker had a problem with it.

Probably DeVante Parker he's turned into a real bitch since getting that contract and he needs to humble himself quick. I love him but and supported him more than most here but he was clearly in his head all year. Anytime a defender did anything Parker had a problem with it.
DeVante, always injured and can't get open, Parker?

Not sure why everyone’s going after Devante? Yeah he’s always injured but he seems like he keeps to himself plus his two best games were with Tua not Fitz this year.

my guess is Armando has been talking to Ray Finkle and that’s who gave him the quotes.

GEsicki seems tight with Fitz but I think he's a team guy, Ford is a definite imo, just looks miserable, maybe Calloway or frankly who the hell knows. I would expect they'll be sent packing unless it's one of our better guys but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom