so, who else thinks our helmet looked bad *** at the pro bowl. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

so, who else thinks our helmet looked bad *** at the pro bowl.

jac3477

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i hear a lot of ppl complaining a bout our unis/helmet/logo. did you see our helmet in the pro bowl? it was the most distingishable. we have a sweet logo and i think the other logos in the nfl (for the most part) are really unoriginal. ours is classic, sohisticated, and bad ***

I thought it was rather elementary and aging actually. I Also hate the white on white that I think CHambers had on, either way, I was far from satisfied with our uniforms.

Yeah i thought ours looked old
Compared to all the others....

jac3477 said:
i hear a lot of ppl complaining a bout our unis/helmet/logo. did you see our helmet in the pro bowl? it was the most distingishable. we have a sweet logo and i think the other logos in the nfl (for the most part) are really unoriginal. ours is classic, sohisticated, and bad ***

Your right the helmets rocked........:rawk: :up:

I don't know what else you can do with it for all the people that think it looks "old". They updated it once, there's only so much you can do with a Dolphin :lol: Anyway, I like the symbol and think it looks good.

clear.gif

I've said it once, and i'll say it again

BRING BACK THE OLD SCHOOL JERSEYS!!

it looked excellent.

But remember ladies, the uni's on the winning team always look more badass than th uni's on the losing team. Even if there was a pink team. Buffalo & NE are close, but there are no 'pink' teams.

Im not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, but i love the older jerseys..

The older ones are nice, but I prefer the newer ones. I also really like the orange jerseys :D

i think our helmets do look old. seems everyone has upgraded their style except us. Heres a thought... could we replace our current logo with the Finhaven one (mods u ok with that? ) cuz whoever designed that props to you. Finhaven logo is bad *ss.

Our helmet, logo, jerseys and all around color scheme are all the best!!!:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom