so who is the face of the organization ??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

so who is the face of the organization ???

gonna have to go with pennington. we wouldn't be in the position we're at without him. then brown. then porter.

Ding, ding... we have a winner. I agree 100%.

Being from Chicago when i ask people about the Dolphins. The name that comes up is ......Marino. The face of the Dolphins will forever be Marino. As for our current Dolphins, Parcells, Saprano, Brown, Pennington etc... meaning there is no clear face representive. Its the team as a whole that is the face.

Pennington is the most important player on the team & was drafted originally by Parcells
he is the heart & soul, the QB/Coach of the offense. he represents the NewMiamiDolphins & is the de facto face of the team
However, the Tuna is why he is here & the Architect & Driving Force of the Franchise

I think that the face should be J Peezy or Ronnie Brown... Cant decide they both played very well...

Simple question. It's THIS guy:

clear.gif

LMFAO!!!

dude who is the first person the media mentions when talking bout miami its Parcels his face is on the photo with miami in the articles... if u want a single player its ronnie brown bruschi said that, but parcels is the first person you think of by far

the way bp and co is building this team there is no one who is the face of the franchise, because everyone works together as a team, example look at the wr's a bunch of 2's and then throw in fasano, and martin, all those guys are backups in other teams. chad was brought in to teach henne the system, brown is just brown he will do whatever it takes even run the wildcat. and the defense as a whole is just becoming dominant

The answer to this question is very simple. The face of the organization is...

Vaark.

His s--- cracks me up.

Back
Top Bottom