so who is the face of the organization ??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

so who is the face of the organization ???

The Hidden Face of the Franchise is now:

Jake Long

put cameron wake's face, and NO ONE will want to play us! lol
i'd be scared, ouch don't hurt me

Like it or not, Parcells is currently the face of this franchise, that will change over time, but its reality right now.

He is the first man you think of when you think of the current Dolphins, at least for non-Dolphin fans I think.

I'd like for Ronnie to be the face of the franchise, but he hasn't carried the team. The team really has no identity. They're known for a bit of the Wild Cat and mistake free Sparano ball but that has not yet developed into their identity like say the Steelers Defense, or Warner and Fitz, or The Ravens D, or Brady and Billicheck. Like I said, I'd like for Ronnie to carry this team deep into the playoffs and turn into an unstoppable monster but that hasn't happened yet. As of now though, we don't really matter, like the Lions or Bucs so we have no face or identity. YET.

we dont have a superstar on our roster and that is the problem. i wish people would seperate coaches and players .

Ronnie Brown never gets talked about nation wide but he is the closets to having a face of the team as anyone else.

This year should start to answer these types of questions.

Our offense features 3 young top 10 picks, so lets look there first.

Ronnie, Teddy and Jake

Pennington won't be here in 2010 so lets hope Chad Henne can become THEE face of the franchise.

On defense; Joey Porters only been here two years, with one being a complete waste and with his career winding down hard to envision him the face of the org. Our defense seems to be the opposite of the offense, more vet's, less youth. Although I am sure we all expect that to change this year with a heavy defensive draft.

Merling and Langford are clearly both good, with plenty of room to still be great. So they are the only real candidates on defense, unless Channing becomes more of a play maker.

Pennington on one side of the coin & the Tuna on the other.
Couldn't be any other way:hi5:

wouldn't have a coin to flip w/o the two of them
they are the face of the Miami Dolphins:crazy:

I believe its brown because he's a pro bowler and he is going to be around a lot longer then the other guys...

Back
Top Bottom