• Anyone but Wanny!

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • Stay with Wanny

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters

dusty_hog

Da Man
Reaction score
I just figured I'd start it out now and it can be continued until February until a new HC is signed.

Who do you want to be the Head Coach of the Miami Dolphins?

Before you post, please read this part:

Bob Stoops is a no. He's not coming, so please, please, dear god, do not say Bob Stoops. Read my previous posts. Bob Stoops is not going to leave Oklahoma.

Now that that has been said, who's it gonna be?

Buddy just post in my thread. This has been discussed there.

It's easier just to have it's own post.

It deserves it.

Plus, it's been discussed in almost every thread. It needs its own. This can be the bash wanny thread....not that there aren't many of those or anything, but this is all bashing wanny, all the time.

Out of those limited choices, I say Dennis Green.

The more I think about it, the more I think I want to see the team go with the popular but tough to handicap "hire an assistant" route. I just hope that the same brain trust that brought us Wanny doesn't end up making the choice...

Yeah I knew that was coming. At least it was in joking fashion. That I'll accept, but just this once. lol

Ok, anyone that chooses "anyone but Wanny", tell me who you want.

I put that face next to it just so you wouldn't get mad.

But I couldn't be more serious. That is the man that I want and I think there is a chance he would come.

Why don't we just let Jay Fiedler become a player / coach? I think he could handle both responsibilities.

No chance man. Sorry. It would be nice, but it's not going to happen.

Originally posted by dean_siu
Why don't we just let Jay Fiedler become a player / coach? I think he could handle both responsibilities.

Isn't he doing a good job of that from the bench right now anyways? What's the difference besides a job title change. :lol:

Getting Bob Stoops as coach has the same odds as the Fins going 4-12 this year.

Back
Top Bottom