Some Chiefs, Dolphins fans who attended record-cold playoff game now need amputations | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Chiefs, Dolphins fans who attended record-cold playoff game now need amputations

Again, it has nothing to to do which teams played in the game. Can you not understand that? No, you can't simply want a reason to bash the team. It is the same thing over and over with you. Sports are not for you, try knitting instead.
Good call.
This guy will probably excel at tying things up in "knots". - LOL

Great job NFL? I hate the commish as much as anyone else but these people made a choice to go to the game and the players had equipment on the field to keep them warmer than fans in the stands...NFL is a business....

Great job NFL? I hate the commish as much as anyone else but these people made a choice to go to the game and the players had equipment on the field to keep them warmer than fans in the stands...NFL is a business....
Stadium workers, officials and TV crews. Did they have a choice?

Hmmmm
It’s minus 10 out, should I go to the stadium to watch a football game

Hmmm
What does my common sense have to say? No, don’t go, extreme temps could be very uncomfortable and also very dangerous to your self being. If you go, THEN YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE YOU MORON!

I know I’m not the smartest guy on the planet, but I sure do love me some common sense
On the road. Cold as f**k at Arrowhead Stadium. Surrounded by Chiefs fans. No thanks. Only thing worse imo, would be seeing a playoff game in Buffalo in those conditions and that’ll never happen. Miami never should’ve had to go there in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom