Some Chiefs, Dolphins fans who attended record-cold playoff game now need amputations | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Chiefs, Dolphins fans who attended record-cold playoff game now need amputations

If your city gets that cold then it should be required to have a dome or retractable roof at least. Imagine losing a limb from going to a football game. Those were dangerous conditions and the game should have been moved

If your city gets that cold then it should be required to have a dome or retractable roof at least. Imagine losing a limb from going to a football game. Those were dangerous conditions and the game should have been moved

So, the entire city needs to be "domed"?

Spk Engrish?

Again, this thread has nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

Focus people. It's not that difficult.
I did not say anything about the outcome of THE PLAYOFF GAME - I complained about our geek ass loser coach who F…Ed us fans ONE more time by LOSING over and OVER again and therefore putting us in - 40 degrees -

Last edited:
We
It doesn't matter if it was Miami or any other team that could have played in KC. The point is the NFL doesn't care about player safety.
ll it came up on this DOLPHIN fan thread because we were the a hole team that left starting pass rushers in games that were already WON or LOST and therefore got injured…a coach who went in a shell and lost in the last 4 minutes against Jacksonville up by 14 - a coach who can’t beat Buffalo at home w EVERYTHING on the line in December…

I did not say anything about the outcome of THE PLAYOFF GAME - I complained about our geek ass loser coach who F…Ed us fans ONE more time by LOSING over and OVER again and therefore putting us in - 40 degrees -
Not the point of the thread. Keep spewing your nonsense but do it in another thread.

Enough of them around for you.

If NFL players / staff got hurt directly because of the weather, I would think as employers, the NFL would at the minumum share some burden.

If a bunch of liquored up locals show up shirtless in negative degree weather, well, that's a personal choice. Sometimes adults need to make adult decisions for themselves.

Thats the correct response.
Currently no reports of stadium staff, security etc suffering from possible frostbite amputations.
Right clothes at the right time in the right weather.

The stadium needs to be domed dumbass

You are clearly "unclear" about that. - LOL
So, you go for "domed dumbasses".
In a big city with lots of "dumbasses", that would take a lot of "domes".
Or is the domes' name "Dumbass" in honor of fans who show up in cold weather? - LOL

Spek Engrish you do?

We

ll it came up on this DOLPHIN fan thread because we were the a hole team that left starting pass rushers in games that were already WON or LOST and therefore got injured…a coach who went in a shell and lost in the last 4 minutes against Jacksonville up by 14 - a coach who can’t beat Buffalo at home w EVERYTHING on the line in December…
Again, it has nothing to to do which teams played in the game. Can you not understand that? No, you can't. You simply want a reason to bash the team. It is the same thing over and over with you. Sports are not for you, try knitting instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom