Some Chiefs, Dolphins fans who attended record-cold playoff game now need amputations | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Chiefs, Dolphins fans who attended record-cold playoff game now need amputations

Of course the game should have been moved to St. Louis and played indoors. The NFL was stupid.
But what kind of brainless fan would go outside for 3-4 in that weather? Anyone with half a brain would not even go outside.
But then again you cant explain stupidity.
Now do the players who had no choice.

The NFL will respond to fans getting frostbite in KC by stripping Miami of all afternoon games in September and October to ensure no one overheats in the lower bowl. And then demand a roof be built. And then take a draft pick from Miami for good measure.
Sounds to me like someone is auditioning to be the Commish! - LOL

This is dumb for people attending a football game to be getting injuries often reserved for mountaineers trapped in high-altitude storms.

I got frost bite at the Chiefs game and lost 3 fingers and 4 toes but it was worth it ..

I'm still on record that if the Chiefs were playing a tough cold weather football team that day, that game would have been moved.
Yep and we wernt tough and they knew we would be a easy win

Back
Top Bottom