Some Chiefs, Dolphins fans who attended record-cold playoff game now need amputations | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Chiefs, Dolphins fans who attended record-cold playoff game now need amputations

Did you hear about those 3 dudes who went over to their friends house in KC to watch that game, and then got high, and passeed out outside in the dudes backyard and froze to death?
Yeah...that was a sketchy story on a lot of different levels. The guy who owns the house and they were partying with didn't notice the 3 dead guys in his backyard even after they were reported missing.....and the homeowner is a chemist who immediately checked himself into rehab once the police started investigating

Really odd......

Yeah...that was a sketchy story on a lot of different levels. The guy who owns the house and they were partying with didn't notice the 3 dead guys in his backyard even after they were reported missing.....and the homeowner is a chemist who immediately checked himself into rehab once the police started investigating

Really odd......
Oh yeah. I was wrecklessly speculating that they actually OD’d in his house and he panicked and put their bodies outside so he wouldn’t be implicated. But then again, fentanyl…

Hmmmm
It’s minus 10 out, should I go to the stadium to watch a football game

Hmmm
What does my common sense have to say? No, don’t go, extreme temps could be very uncomfortable and also very dangerous to your self being. If you go, THEN YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE YOU MORON!

I know I’m not the smartest guy on the planet, but I sure do love me some common sense

Hmmmm
It’s minus 10 out, should I go to the stadium to watch a football game

Hmmm
What does my common sense have to say? No, don’t go, extreme temps could be very uncomfortable and also very dangerous to your self being. If you go, THEN YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE YOU MORON!

I know I’m not the smartest guy on the planet, but I sure do love me some common sense

The interesting thing about these types of comments is that you are 100% correct

It's meant to apply self accountability
Which again, is great...

The problem is..... it proves or shows why the game should have never been played in those conditions.

If it's common sense to be bad for my health, and I have a choice to go or not.
As Andy has stated multiple times, wat about the players health who has no choice?

This is why some appear to be missing the point.

This is why, the NFL is a joke to me with player safety.

I see people get heat exhaustion and wheeled out by medical staff at September games in Florida every year. Should NFL move our home games whenever the heat index gets too high?

Agree there’s gotta be personal responsibility too.
Anyone lose a limb from heat exhaustion?

As someone who went to that game.

The cold was legit, never experienced anything like that in my life before.

People need to learn personal accountability. The NFL didn’t make those fans go to the game or make them not wear the appropriate clothing. The fans are at fault. F**k around and find out! Way too much snowflake mentality of this blaming someone else for you being a dumba$$
Yeah I admit I wouldn’t have gone to that game if someone flew me to KC and put at the 50 yard line. TV is a better experience anyway.

I don’t blame the NFL - I blame McDaniel and the team…they had PLENTY of chances to win a home Feild playoff game and what we got was a pathetic showing and getting destroyed down the stretch
Again, this thread has nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

Focus people. It's not that difficult.

I don’t blame the NFL - I blame McDaniel and the team…they had PLENTY of chances to win a home Feild playoff game and what we got was a pathetic showing and getting destroyed down the stretch
It doesn't matter if it was Miami or any other team that could have played in KC. The point is the NFL doesn't care about player safety.

It doesn't matter if it was Miami or any other team that could have played in KC. The point is the NFL doesn't care about player safety.
Exactly.

Every thread has to be turned into an agenda for some.

I said Florida games since we have 3 teams in the state. There’s all kinds of articles if you search.

Here’s a recent game Chiefs at Jags in Sep 2023:

“Many Jags fans want something done after a hot Sunday at the Bank sent dozens of people to the hospital.

Thermometers on the field Sunday afternoon read close to 120 degrees during the game.

Thirty-six people were taken to the hospital during the game, and the Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department said that 110 people were treated. Officials said most of these people were treated for heat-related issues.”

Source

When we beat Bills at home in Sep 2022, Bills had 6 starters leave the game due to dangerous heat exhaustion. That is weather directly impacting player safety and result of the game.

Should the NFL have postponed that game or played it elsewhere if heat index hits a point?

Back
Top Bottom