some good humor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

some good humor

I went to community college in Virginia for two years. What's your point? :d-day:

haha, what's up with the insecurity?

i was simply pointing out that i could see his activities on his browser :)

I see you use chrome, i suggest you get adblock plus extension. Works wonders on youtube videos and other sites with ads!

like popups and stuff go away? and i never have to watch another ad on youtube again?

There is still people that don't know about Adblock? What are we... in year 2012?? :idk:

:lol:

>2013
>not knowing about ad block+ extension

You know what else removes ads? Joining VIP. Plus it has the added bonus of helping us pay for the server. but go ahead, parasite away.

I see you use chrome, i suggest you get adblock plus extension. Works wonders on youtube videos and other sites with ads!

Yup its great to make people who pay to keep the content online lose out on cash from the adds. Who cares if FH, youtube or other sites you use have to close, as long as you dont have to see a small add.

You know what else removes ads? Joining VIP. Plus it has the added bonus of helping us pay for the server. but go ahead, parasite away.

i certainly would but college and the girlfriend are restricting me, i did what i could for the time being though! :)

I am from Roanoke, have lots of friends who go to Virginia western.... Small world!

Back
Top Bottom