some good humor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

some good humor

Not bad. However, a true FH gem would be when the same poster posts two opposing threads that wind up next to each other.

You get 50 bonus points for locating one of those situations. :up:

TakeoSpikesNeck in the same week posted that people need to lay off Tannehill and that Tannehill was a total bust just like his uncle told him he would be.

As for this situation I dont see the big deal. There are a ton of posters on this site. If everyone had the same opinion it would kinda blow. There are sites like that.

People are supposed to have different opinions so I personally dont see any humor or big deal about two different thread titles with polar opposite opinions being posted right beside each other on the main forum.

TakeoSpikesNeck in the same week posted that people need to lay off Tannehill and that Tannehill was a total bust just like his uncle told him he would be.

As for this situation I dont see the big deal. There are a ton of posters on this site. If everyone had the same opinion it would kinda blow. There are sites like that.

People are supposed to have different opinions so I personally dont see any humor or big deal about two different thread titles with polar opposite opinions being posted right beside each other on the main forum.

Hmmm ...

Not next to each other, but same week? I award you 15 points.

Hmmm ...

Not next to each other, but same week? I award you 15 points.

They may have been next to each other for a min. As soon as I saw the one suggesting people need to lay off Tannehill I immediately bumped the one from a day or two earlier that said Tannehill was a bust like his uncle told him on draft day.

Back
Top Bottom