Some may know of this but I just found it out, WHAT an idiot! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some may know of this but I just found it out, WHAT an idiot!

Yeah, I was actually watching that game when it happen and Laughed my @$$ off when they said he wouldn't be returning to the game because of his neck.. Veryyyyy smarrrrtttttt... let's hope he's learned his lesson!

i dont think thats hasselhoff, i think that is richard simmons... or did you know that?

I saw that game where that happened. Unfortunately for me, this is "Redskins" territory. Let's just hope Gus has his mind straight with us. :D

Why did they have to clean this thread up - it was hillarious.

I know it was Richard Simmons (sweatin' to the oldies)

I was just joking.

they do kinda look alike though.

atleast it's not as dumb as what former "ace" pitcher Kevin Brown did for the Yankees last season. In Anger, (obviously) he punched a brick wall with his pitching hand after being taken out of the game. He was on the DL with a broken hand for months. Ofcourse he came back for the playoffs to toss the Sox a few meatballs. And this guy is an experience Vet ???

ptmn said:
Some may know this, but thought I would share for those who don't.

7. Gus Frerotte uses his head, 1997.
NFL players are always told that when they get to the end zone, to act like they've been there before. Well, Redskins quarterback Frerotte really did not know how to act after his third career rushing touchdown. After his late November one-yard touchdown run, Gus deliberately smacked his head against the stadium wall beyond the end zone. The $18 million dollar quarterback was taken to the hospital with neck pain, missing the second half of the most important game of the season (against the Giants) and was never really the same afterward. When Warner Brothers cartoon characters pull the same head-butt stunt, it's funny.

How funny is that, I wish i could see that on video, I never saw this, but what an idiot we got for a QB.

I remember seeing this live on TV. I could not believe it. That is the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of him. Not real bright.

Mark Clayton pulled one of those boners too jumping up to slam a ball over the goal post following a TD. Can't remember what it screwed up of his, but he was out for several weeks because of it.

I don't think it's that big a deal. McMahon and Farve had been known to headbutt their linemen. They didn't get injured so nobody called them stupid. In fact, they were praised for showing fire. The only difference is that Gus was pumped up and did it too hard and got injured.

Wasn't after a TD, but lamest and stupidest celebration injury has to be Gramatica blowing out his knee when doing his annoying and goofy celebration after a made FG.

5P1KES said:
Why did they have to clean this thread up - it was hillarious.

Not understanding Yoda is.......... Gone the picture of Wagon's dad has......... Only trying to help ease the pain of not knowing who his father is Yoda was. :rofl3:

Gus said afterwards: " I have $18 million................I dont know where it all is.....I wanna play football when I grow up mommy.................

FinSinceBirth said:
6th grade, we were doing a relay game in the gym. Two teams at opposite corners of the basketball court, running in a rectangle trying to catch the other team. I go to hand off to my teamate after running and my shoes, which are rly old and have lost all grip at this point, lose traction and i run right into the wall after handing off the baton. I was sprawled out on the gym floor in front of 4 gym classes, with the wind knocked out from me. They say I left a mark on the wall, I never looked to see.

The difference is you didn't do it on purpose. yours was accidental, Gus meant to bang his head into the wall.

Back
Top Bottom