Some more on Moreno "FROM A DENVER SPORTS GUY". | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some more on Moreno "FROM A DENVER SPORTS GUY".

I listen to the Bronco's play-by-play announcer Dave Logan on the Bronco's flagship station 850KOA, doing the Dave and Dave show every afternoon. Most people in Denver thought really highly of Knowshown. The Broncos don't have that much depth now, and their backups fumbled it a lot. Knowshown is a good blocker and he chewed up the Patriots for 200+ yards in a game last year. A few of the Denver callers today were kind of knocking Knowshown but it sounded like sour grapes. I like the deal and Miller can share the load, but I think Moreno becomes our #1 back. He also does a nice job catching passes. Good deal, and it is only for a year, so not too risky.

The guy made some good points about him taking what he learned from Manning and bringing it to our RB room and offense.
The fact that he destroyed New England last year with over 200 yards is a big plus as well.

Thanks for the link. I really do see Moreno helping out RT. So many times i watched DT get blown up. That aspect is crucial. And his hand out the back field. We might have found a solid pick up. I like the signing. He will have the chance to prove that he can do the job. We just keep getting talent we will be in the playoffs.

Like the guy in your sig ? Wouldn't that be nice :chuckle:

Anyone that does not like this signing is fooling themselves. KM will become the starting back and Miller will be the TOP back. KN is a much more physical runner and blocker than anything we had on the roster. We got better with the signing so it is a good deal.

Moreno fits the lazor offense as pass 3 down back. Phins still need a short yardage FB.
We've got the money. Why not go after John Kuhn from Green Bay. I think that he's still a free agent (correct me if I'm wrong).
Presumably he has a relationship with Philbin. There should still be a need for someone big enough to get short yardage.

We've got the money. Why not go after John Kuhn from Green Bay. I think that he's still a free agent (correct me if I'm wrong).
Presumably he has a relationship with Philbin. There should still be a need for someone big enough to get short yardage.

That's mainly the reason I was hoping for Blount and not Moreno. Egnew as our lead blocker is not the answer but a true fullback would do the trick.

In addition to voting for fishfan in March Madness, I think we should vote on his pic. Do you prefer #1, #2, or #3? TUFF choice.

Thanks for that correction FF. I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about with the typo. LOL

i noticed it immediately but after you post the header it's to late to change :idk:

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

In addition to voting for fishfan in March Madness, I think we should vote on his pic. Do you prefer #1, #2, or #3? TUFF choice.

and don't forget all of the above which would be my choice :brewskis:

Back
Top Bottom