Some of the Positives from the Titans' Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some of the Positives from the Titans' Game

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes fans, we all know the negative issues from the game yesterday, but we can't stay focused on the negative...

Let me start with a few of the positive things I noticed while watching the game, DW failed to metion on his Post Game Report. Some of the good news are:

1- The medical staff did a great job treating and moving T. Gamble off the field when he got injured.

2- The water guys did a great job, in keeping the OL unit from drinking too much Gatorade and getting waterlogged. This could have hampered the OL mobility, since they spent 37 minutes sitting on the sidelines.

3- JT did a great post game interview, explaining why he is having a hard time getting sacks on the opponents. Something like "the other teams WR or TE are chipping him."

4- Z. Thomas saved his body from getting pounded. Probably would have made his groin injury worst. He would have probably had another 20+ tackles in this game in a loosing cause.

5- The team just saved alot of money on their group car insurance. Yeap you guess it, they saved an average of 20 % by switching to GEICO..

I am opened for other positive observations, from other fans, that I might have missed.

GOOO FIIINZ!

:jk: :gossip: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I shouldn't laugh, but as sad as that game was yesterday, that post cracked me up. Good stuff. Especially the Geico comment.

Originally posted by Disnardo
Yes fans, we all know the negative issues from the game yesterday, but we can't stay focused on the negative...

Let me start with a few of the positive things I noticed while watching the game, DW failed to metion on his Post Game Report. Some of the good news are:

1- The medical staff did a great job treating and moving T. Gamble off the field when he got injured.

2- The water guys did a great job, in keeping the OL unit from drinking too much Gatorade and getting waterlogged. This could have hampered the OL mobility, since they spent 37 minutes sitting on the sidelines.

3- JT did a great post game interview, explaining why he is having a hard time getting sacks on the opponents. Something like "the other teams WR or TE are chipping him."

4- Z. Thomas saved his body from getting pounded. Probably would have made his groin injury worst. He would have probably had another 20+ tackles in this game in a loosing cause.

4- The team just saved alot of money on their group car insurance. Yeap you guess, they saved an average of 20 % by switching to GEICO..

I am opened for other positive observations, from other fans, that I might have missed.

I am Keeping the "Faith!"

GOOO FIIINZ!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

to me the #1 positive is we have never played that poorly and made the playoffs. We usually save that kinda performance for the playoffs. So if we can starting winning again and make the playoffs, maybe we got our 62-7, 38-3, etc playoff loss out of our system

Originally posted by Scrappy
One positive: It can only get better next week.

Scary thought: What if it gets worse?

Originally posted by Scrappy
One positive: It can only get better next week.

With the Ravens D awaiting us, I wouldn't hold me breath for "better"

add to the list: Norv Turner's contract calls for salary bonuses on a per TD basis... unfortunately it is a little known fact that these bonuses count against next years salary cap. but lucky for us, we could only manage the one TD with Sage in the game.

One of the positives is that Griese didn't get hurt by his own team mates after dropping the ball every other snap and throwing passes to members of the opposite team.

<------- I think it's time to get rid of the Dolphin logo and just waive the white flag:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Disnardo

3- JT did a great post game interview, explaining why he is having a hard time getting sacks on the opponents. Something like &quot;the other teams WR or TE are chipping him.&quot;

5- The team just saved alot of money on their group car insurance. Yeap you guess, they saved an average of 20 % by switching to GEICO..

I am Keeping the &quot;Faith!&quot;

GOOO FIIINZ!

Well, we only had 4 penalties. That's an improvement of sorts!!

Originally posted by CarolinaFishFan
add to the list: Norv Turner's contract calls for salary bonuses on a per TD basis... unfortunately it is a little known fact that these bonuses count against next years salary cap. but lucky for us, we could only manage the one TD with Sage in the game.

I don't know if you're being funny or serious. :D

Re: Re: Some of the Positives from the Titans' Game

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Well, we only had 4 penalties. That's an improvement of sorts!!

Yeah, and one of those negated a LONG pass completion to Thompson. And one started the second half. Our penalties ALWAYS come at the worst possible time. Which means although few in numbers, horrible in timing.

Back
Top Bottom