Some of the Positives from the Titans' Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some of the Positives from the Titans' Game

Originally posted by DolphinzD
I shouldn't laugh, but as sad as that game was yesterday, that post cracked me up. Good stuff. Especially the Geico comment.

AF-LAC !!!!

:)

i found one positive:

I found it positive that a meteorite didn't crash through my roof and incinerate me while watching the game.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
i found one positive:

I found it positive that a meteorite didn't crash through my roof and incinerate me while watching the game.

Yeah, but it would have put you out of your misery sooner. :)

Originally posted by Disnardo

4- Z. Thomas saved his body from getting pounded. Probably would have made his groin injury worst. He would have probably had another 20+ tackles in this game in a loosing cause.

:jk: :gossip: :rofl:

That is actually a real positive. Also we are placing ourselves in real good position for the draft lottery.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
i found one positive:

LOL

I guess those moments are PRICELESS.

Guys and Gals you are all have great sense of humor. I know like most of you, yesterday was just dreadtfull, it was for me. When the TV announcer said that Tenn had just had a record of 5 games straight with 30 or more points, I prayed that we could perform a miracle and leave them (TENN) :cry: on the field...

But today, I wanted to release the bad taste in my mouth I have had since the Pats game a few weeks ago.

I hoped you enjoyed the humorous bit as much as I did, and keep those positive puns coming :lol:

Let's go kick some Ravens' feathers next weekend!

GOOO FFIIINZ !

:cooldude: :laugh: :pray:

Originally posted by Disnardo
Yes fans, we all know the negative issues from the game yesterday, but we can't stay focused on the negative...

Let me start with a few of the positive things I noticed while watching the game, DW failed to metion on his Post Game Report. Some of the good news are:

1- The medical staff did a great job treating and moving T. Gamble off the field when he got injured.

2- The water guys did a great job, in keeping the OL unit from drinking too much Gatorade and getting waterlogged. This could have hampered the OL mobility, since they spent 37 minutes sitting on the sidelines.

3- JT did a great post game interview, explaining why he is having a hard time getting sacks on the opponents. Something like "the other teams WR or TE are chipping him."

4- Z. Thomas saved his body from getting pounded. Probably would have made his groin injury worst. He would have probably had another 20+ tackles in this game in a loosing cause.

5- The team just saved alot of money on their group car insurance. Yeap you guess it, they saved an average of 20 % by switching to GEICO..

I am opened for other positive observations, from other fans, that I might have missed.

GOOO FIIINZ!

:jk: :gossip: :rofl:

lmao thats good **** man!!

The best bright point of the game is that McNair is my starting Fantasy QB, and Mason is one of my starting WR... leading me to a whopping 163-66 routing of the leader of my division whom is a former co-worker of mine.

The bad:
1. The Miami D (my starting D) contributed a whopping 4 points to that.
2. The majority of my starters are not Phins for the first time, and I'm happy about it (4 Titans starters). Looking at my fantasy team, you'd think I was a Titans fan, not a Phin Phan.

My positives:

Madison's hit.

Seau getting up in that O-lineman's face. I'd love to see a picture of that. Muck's the one who gets all the cool screen captures, is it?

I saw two fine azz women in the stands. :D

The guy I was matched up against in our Finheaven fantasy football league had Miami's Defense and Tennessee's Defense.

He started Miami. :D

Back
Top Bottom