Some Quotes From Another Board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Quotes From Another Board

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Well Dolpin fans...You are getting a great QB. He is going to be an excellent player in will make Chambers look even better. Hope it happens. He HAs all the tools. HE throws Some of the best Balls i have ever seen. HAs is big mobile and accurate and has a big arm. A whole lot of potential

Feeley is his name. And if the get him he should start right away. I am not kidding and the guy is mobile

Is he really an upgrade of Jay Feidler? He didn't look that special at all when i watch him play during the few games he played in place of McNabb, but he did manage the game pretty well, but i think the Dolphins need someone who can really take the pressure off of Ricky Williams

Look This guy played an offense with Todd Pinkston, James Thrash Chad Lewis and Duce Staley. He make an instant improvment

IF any Dolphin fan wants some game film of A.J. i can mail it to you...But it doent sound to interesting

He should have been second string. Andy Reid has this infatuation with Koy Detmer for some reason.
The guy is terrible, Feeley is a more reliable option. I'd liken him to Trent Dilfer. He's not going to light up the scoreboard but he knows how to manage a game. He's not going to make the bonehead mistake.

yeah he was. He also went 4-1. HE was number 3 also cause our second string was the holder for FG-Look you will find out how great this kid is when hi is starting for the Dolphins. He Give Chambers a thousand yards He will make you guys a playoff team and beyond. This guy is capable of 25td+

I would compare him to Matt Hasselbeck

yeah maybe...But i think that is his potential...Let me put it this way...he looks alot better then what delhome looked when he was a free agent

I am basing my opinion on potential. Right now yeah...he is comparable to trent dilfer. But potentialy i think he could end up being like matt hasselbeck

That's a very interesting comparison. Their stats are pretty close. In 6 starting games in 2002, Dilfer completed 94 out of 168 passes, threw for 1182yds, with 9td and 4int, and his rating was 71.1.
Feeley, in 6 (5 he started) games in 2002, completed 86 of 154 for 1011yds, with 6td and 5int. His rating was 75.4.

Dilfer also had Jackson-Robinson-Alexander and that TE

Look right now..yeah he isnt that proven...All i am saying is this is a great move by the dolphins

is. He's only played in a handful of games, but some Eagle fans swear this guy is better than McNabb but yes, he can manage a game, I'll give him that.

This trade has warmed up the WIP phone lines and some Eagle fans calling up bringing up the "Feeley better than McNabb" debate

Looks like people in Phily have argued about Feely outplaying the man with the huge contratc..Mr. Donovan McNabn...VERY interesting.

This is what I posted on Billszone.

AJ Feeley = Alex Van Pelt

You have a smart quarterback that can manage the game. But the guy has the same limitations that keep Van Pelt on the bench, a weak arm. Chris Chambers has to be upset. Look for dink and dunk and dink and dunk next year.

I watched 3 of the games Feeley started and wasn't anywhere near as impressed as I was with Billy Volek. Volek is a Free Agent that you could have got for FREE!!!

:lol:

If he's as good as Hasselbeck.....:rocker: :band: :rockon: :cpatch:

Eagles fans are just happy because they got a 2nd round pick for a 3rd string QB.

Being compared to Trent Dilfer isn't exactly a good thing. I can see why he is compared to him though. They both won games, but they won games because of the defense, not because of the QBs performance.

AJ Feeley is nothing special and is not worth a second round pick. If we traded him for a fourth and gave him half the amount of money, maybe I wouldn't be so pissed right now.

Yeah the injured defense won the game for him huh :rolleyes:

feely is nowhere near mobile!

Originally posted by baalworship
This is what I posted on Billszone.

AJ Feeley = Alex Van Pelt

You have a smart quarterback that can manage the game. But the guy has the same limitations that keep Van Pelt on the bench, a weak arm. Chris Chambers has to be upset. Look for dink and dunk and dink and dunk next year.

I watched 3 of the games Feeley started and wasn't anywhere near as impressed as I was with Billy Volek. Volek is a Free Agent that you could have got for FREE!!!

:lol:

His arm is stronger than Fiedler's, anything over 15 yards and Fiedler was ussually way off target.

Have any of you ever considered the possibility that Van Pelt was on the bench because BLEDSOE was starting?

See, this is problem some of you have with judging by the depth chart. Players aren't always 2nd or 3rd strings because they're not worthy starters, but in possibility that another QB on the team is better than them.

I'm not saying AJ Feeley is starter material, but PLEASE, stop judging him by his place in the depth chart. Judge him by his play and his work ethic like every QB should be judged.

Matt Hasselbeck has a rifle for an arm.. AJ Feeley does not.. That comparison is way off.. Ramsey and HAselbeck, yes.. But AJ and HAsselbeck, are you kidding??

Feeley is a disappointing addition IMO. We're back to square one where we lack the skill to stretch a defense consistently..

I hope Trestman and Spielman made the right choice.. Like I did with Fiedler, I'll give Feeley 100% support until he proves otherwise..

Originally posted by zevo
feely is nowhere near mobile!

The mighty Zevo has spoken. speaking of nonmobile guys..................:lol: how bout that guy in buffalo who was dished off by New England?:lol:

Originally posted by finfan54

The mighty Zevo has spoken. speaking of nonmobile guys..................:lol: how bout that guy in buffalo who was dished off by New England?:lol:

u could only dream of drew qbing your team. Keep telling yourself that feely is mobile and has a rocket arm, then he might just turn into Mike Vick! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom