Some Quotes From Another Board | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Quotes From Another Board

"u could only dream of drew qbing your team."

ive actually had that dream before, and it usually ends up with me waking up in a cold sweat. kind of like that dream i have when im falling, or getting chased by that clown.....

I hope he doesn't throw the ball like Vick (no accuracy AT ALL)

Hasselbeck doesn't not have a rocket.

Feeley's arm is definitely enough. Especially considering since it's been steadily improving in strength since his injury.

The best comparison to a current starter is probably pennington he doesnt have a rifle but he can do the job and do it well.

I agree wholeheartedly Zeke.

Does he have the accuracy, timing, poise, and leadership will remain to be seen though.

If AJ Feeley = Chad Pennington then you got a great deal. NEWSFLASH!!! AJ Feeley is not Chad Pennington!

Like I said, the QB that he most reminds me of is Alex Van Pelt. A good guy, smart, can manage the game. Solid Backup. I have seen Feeley play and there are much better backups you could have acquired without giving up a high pick. It was sad that they showed 2 clips on Sportscenter of Feeley. One was a 10 yard pass and another was a flutterball into the endzone. Trent Dillfer is not a good comparison because Dilfer has a much better arm.

LMAO, and Zevo keep telling yur self that Drew is the same qb he was 10 years ago.LOL! Yes Drew is not qbing our team,....THANK GOD!

AS far as Feeley goes, jury is still out, but I wwatched a couple games in 2002 when he played, and funny how we see thing s the way we want them, that is his arm seemed strong enough to make all trhe throws. Reading the articles, they all state he has a strong arm, not a great arm, but strong arm.

Originally posted by slubeaner
"u could only dream of drew qbing your team."

ive actually had that dream before, and it usually ends up with me waking up in a cold sweat. kind of like that dream i have when im falling, or getting chased by that clown.....

:lolcry: :lolcry: Last Time I had that dream I cried myself back to sleep :chuckle:

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
LMAO, and Zevo keep telling yur self that Drew is the same qb he was 10 years ago.LOL! Yes Drew is not qbing our team,....THANK GOD!

AS far as Feeley goes, jury is still out, but I wwatched a couple games in 2002 when he played, and funny how we see thing s the way we want them, that is his arm seemed strong enough to make all trhe throws. Reading the articles, they all state he has a strong arm, not a great arm, but strong arm.

How can you tell he only completed 3 passes over 30 yds.

Please people.....stop B*tching about Feeley having no arm... Rivers doesn't exactly have a Rocket either but we were all nuts over him. Arm strenght isn't the #1 factor in judging a QB. So shut up about it. F*CK!!!

Hey Fin Fanz, you got to remember Zevo and others are rival fans. You think they want to see the good for us? NO, of course not.

They claim that AJ is like JF, because they want to believe he is. They know what JF brings to the table, but in actuality, they know that hopefully their teams will have to deal with another QB next year.

Buffalo fans should be happy, that JF might not be the starter, because JF has beaten Buffalo in every game he has started over the last few years...

The Pats, I think we have split games with JF as the starter...

The Jets got sweeped last year, but for the most part , they have won the majority of the games with JF as the starter....

So bottom line is our rival fans, have an uncertancy to fear from OUR team. We know we can only get better, we will have taken one consistancy away from OUR team and upgrade from mediocracy...

Now let us Fin Fanz focus on the other draft issues on the team....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by baalworship
This is what I posted on Billszone.

AJ Feeley = Alex Van Pelt

You have a smart quarterback that can manage the game. But the guy has the same limitations that keep Van Pelt on the bench, a weak arm. Chris Chambers has to be upset. Look for dink and dunk and dink and dunk next year.

I watched 3 of the games Feeley started and wasn't anywhere near as impressed as I was with Billy Volek. Volek is a Free Agent that you could have got for FREE!!!

:lol:

:cry: Awww man , I forgot about Billy Volek, Why the he!! didn't we even attempt to get him? We may have the dumbest FO in the entire league.:fire:

Originally posted by baalworship
This is what I posted on Billszone.

Volek is a Free Agent that you could have got for FREE!!!

:lol:

This part of your post I am in agreement with and it makes you wonder about our FO. I would rather them made this move than keep Fiedler as the starter BUT I don't like how they went about it. I think we jumped the gun and overpaid. I don't like giving up high draft picks for unproven QB's. Could Feeley be good? He could but we still overpaid and didn't explore all options to see what was best.

Volek for instance could have come without pick compensation and we could still have been in the hunt for our QB of the future with a Henson deal. Just my thoughts.

I'm afraid that Aj Feeley hasn't faced a destructive secondary. All those games he won in phily were against teams with a crappy record. Then again, this move could be justified with actions this season weather he is a starter or not he can manage the field.

Back
Top Bottom