Someday today will be OUR DAY!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someday today will be OUR DAY!!

It will happen. I believe in our team!

It will happen. I believe in our team!

Probably not in any of our life times.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

First off, we have to just start with making the fricken playoffs. We can't even do that.

Probably not in any of our life times.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

First off, we have to just start with making the fricken playoffs. We can't even do that.

Unfortunately, someday happened back with the 72 and 73 teams. Shula sold our souls to Satan for the undefeated season.

i hate to be negative man but ive been saying what youre thinking for 32 years...sooner or later you have to be a realist. this will NEVER be miami.

Please lord why not us? Believe on.......

I'm 32. I made a promise to myself that I wont die until the Dolphins win the Super Bowl. And I am dead serious!

Sadly it won't happen anytime soon.

Ugh, and I have to hear all of these fair weather Seattle fans cheering outside my door.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know what it's like to have success in football in such a long time, and even then I was only a kid when the Canes won their last NC. Shame... basketball has been my only fun sport to watch and the Marlins the two years.

We have been dysfunctional and have stunk for far too long. We have been starved for a Championship team in Miami. Get it done Hickey and Philbin!!!

29 years since we've even had the possibility. I still remember crying when the 49ers destroyed us. After the Super Bowl in '82, the playoffs in Marino's rookie year, the Super Bowl in '84, AFC Championship in '85...all of them ended poorly, but we were relevant and we were in the conversation. I can't believe it has come to this franchise being irrelevant for most of the last 15 years.

Cubs fans have been saying that for 106 years.

Back
Top Bottom