Someday today will be OUR DAY!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someday today will be OUR DAY!!

Become a Heat fan bro. Dolphins have a long way to go. All the pieces we are missing are too much to overcome in one season.

I just can't picture Stephen Ross standing up on that podium and holding that trophy. I hope I am wrong, because that would mean many more wasted years, but I just can't see it. The man is simply too inept to build a winning franchise.

I have the whole day planned in my head right down to blasting we are the champions and crying tears of joy....someday

keep repeating that bro... and if you really want it to happen faster, hold your nose and insert a thumb up your bum! continue this daily until the genie appears to grant your wish

Eliminate these negative thoughts. I know our day will come again (it's just a matter of when) and all the Debbie Downers, Negative Nellys and Vicki Victims will temporarily smile without the aid of an anti-depressant.

At the Jewish New Year it was customary, for Jews across the diaspora to drink a toast - "Next year, Jerusalem!" And then in 1948, the creation of the state of Israel occurred and observant Jews actually could return to Jerusalem - the New Year's joke became a reality. And so in this spirit, I propose a toast to all Dolphin fans scattered in different parts of the world - "Next year, the Super Bowl".

This was my 29th year as a Dolphin fan, and this is probably the least hope I have had in this franchise through all those years. We have a horrible owner, and a poorly put together front office structure.

What you saw tonight in the superbowl is a team that has a smart owner, good gm and coach. Tonight you saw determination, physicality, emotion, and flawless execution. I have not seen any of those traits in Miami in years. Seattle started building this team only 3 years ago, and now they just won a championship in dominating fashion. The past 3 years with Miami we have gone nowhere, pretty much stayed the same, maybe even declined with all the issues with the owner, front office bickering, sending quality hires running for the hills.

I used to believe I would eventually live to have a Dolphin SuperBowl Sunday party of my life, to see this franchise finally take center stage and hoist up the Lombardi, now it seems like nothing more than wishful thinking and a long shot. In order to do that I think we are going to have to wait for Ross to sell the team, get in an owner who can build a strong front office staff, hire a good coach, and then the team structure and building will finally take place and then maybe this franchise can contend for a superbowl. Until then, I think we will continue to be in the same boat, a 500 team with good talent on the field, but not much of anything else.

Nothing positive will happen until we are bright enough to get out of this stadium.

If Paul Allen bought the Dolphins tomorrow, does anyone actually believe he would tolerate that stadium or that location, let alone scheme to patch at high expense?

That's the difference between a visionary and our owner.

:lol: First it was "fans fault", now it's turned into "stadium's fault" we're a bad team. Talk about happy adjusting. :lol: :lol:

I personally am tired of waiting year after year. I have little faith that we are on right track. We kept a coach that mustered 7 points the last two weeks versus less than stellar opponents and then hire our GM from Tampa Bay not exactly the pillar of recent success.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Nothing positive will happen until we are bright enough to get out of this stadium.

If Paul Allen bought the Dolphins tomorrow, does anyone actually believe he would tolerate that stadium or that location, let alone scheme to patch at high expense?

That's the difference between a visionary and our owner.

Our stadium is not what is keeping us from winning lol. You do bring up a good point in our weak owner.

i setup a savings account that i add a few bucks to every week, and its sole intent is to be able to empty it out and go to whatever venue the super bowl is at when the dolphins finally make it in my lifetime .

Won't happen. Or at least not any time soon. I've been disappointed by this team so much since I started following them over 15 years ago. I can actually feel myself losing interest.

29 years since we've even had the possibility. I still remember crying when the 49ers destroyed us. After the Super Bowl in '82, the playoffs in Marino's rookie year, the Super Bowl in '84, AFC Championship in '85...all of them ended poorly, but we were relevant and we were in the conversation. I can't believe it has come to this franchise being irrelevant for most of the last 15 years.

I was with you in each of those games and know exactly how you feel. So close, but so far away.

i setup a savings account that i add a few bucks to every week, and its sole intent is to be able to empty it out and go to whatever venue the super bowl is at when the dolphins finally make it in my lifetime .

Smart. Even if they don't make a super bowl, you can use the money for something important! Keep saving. It really does grow over the years.

Won't happen. Or at least not any time soon. I've been disappointed by this team so much since I started following them over 15 years ago. I can actually feel myself losing interest.

Imagine if you were fan since the very first game the Dolphins played? I am one. And i still have hope.

Back
Top Bottom