Someone Please do something with our website!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone Please do something with our website!!!!!

BOATSMAN13

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Our web site sucks. Someone needs to take some ownership and create one that encourages, informs, and keeps us up to date with things around the our team. Miami Dolphins web site is horrible.

Look at other NFL websites..... take for instance the Buccaneers web site, they have java stream movies about the teams that the bucs are playing. (Pumps up the fans for the game on sunday) it provides real information and sound bits from the actual games..... over all it screams PRIDE for thier team.... Where is the Pride for our beloved Dolphins???

The Dolphins site has more information about the sponsors then of the team! come on.....

Give us something that will get us fired up for the 2005 season!!!!!!

F- ricky williams :goof:
F- the Jets :roflmao:

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

Finheaven gets us any news as quick as, if not quicker than MiamiDolphins.com

I used to be a member of the MiamiDolphins.com message boards, until I was referred to this site. I don't remember the last time I visited MiamiDolphins.com.

Dolphinizzle said:
Finheaven gets us any news as quick as, if not quicker than MiamiDolphins.com

I used to be a member of the MiamiDolphins.com message boards, until I was referred to this site. I don't remember the last time I visited MiamiDolphins.com.
I usually only visit the official site once a week during the regular season. It's usually on a Friday to check out the cheerleader of the week. ;)

BOATSMAN13 said:

Our web site sucks. Someone needs to take some ownership and create one that encourages, informs, and keeps us up to date with things around the our team. Miami Dolphins web site is horrible.

QUOTE]

If it sucks so bad why are you here?

BlitPhinFan said:
I usually only visit the official site once a week during the regular season. It's usually on a Friday to check out the cheerleader of the week. ;)

Well at least you have good reason! :yes:

BlitPhinFan said:
I can believe that.You are always posting the cream of the crop on your avatars and sigs

QUOTE]If it sucks so bad why are you here?[/QUOTE]

hes talking about the official website...and I have to agree..it does suck

Finheaven is the best fins site around so if u ain't happy here then u might want to find another team with "a better website!"

korl68 said:
If it sucks so bad why are you here?

I don't think he was talking about this site. He was talking about the miamidolphins.com site, which does suck. Though, I don't see the point in people introducing themselves with tirades. Tirading privileges shouldn't be gained until about post 50... :rolleyes:

CrunchTime said:
I can believe that.You are always posting the cream of the crop on your avatars and sigs
Thanks CrunchTime. I try my best to keep them up to date. Though I can't see removing Amber from my sig picture. Even though she is no longer a Fin she is still my favorite of all time. Who knows, perhaps next years' squad will produce a worthy replacement. :D

BOATSMAN13 said:

Look at other NFL websites..... take for instance the Buccaneers web site, they have java stream movies about the teams that the bucs are playing. (Pumps up the fans for the game on sunday) it provides real information and sound bits from the actual games..... over all it screams PRIDE for thier team.... Where is the Pride for our beloved Dolphins???

The Dolphins site has more information about the sponsors then of the team! come on.....

Give us something that will get us fired up for the 2005 season!!!!!!

F- ricky williams :goof:
F- the Jets :roflmao:

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!
You have 1 post and you're gonna come here and crap on the site. Get the F--k outta here

Why does everyone think he's talking about THIS site????? He's absolutley 100% correct that the "official" site is a sorry excuse for one.

c'mon guys you didn't really think people are complaining about THIS website... do you????? FinHeaven.com changed my life!!!!!!!!! MiamiDolphins.com is only good for game photos, press conferences, and yes cheerleaders!!!

I would like to see avatars changed from 20k max bytes to atleast 100k bytes:)

Back
Top Bottom